Room Key Cards

lcborn2run

Mouseketeer
HI..I intend on getting my kids the special card for their report cards (for having A's). Is it like a room key? Will each member of our party get a room key for FOTL priviledges?

I was wondering if there is a hole in the end so maybe they can be put on an elastic cord for the kids-and our-wrists. Is this practical? What have other people done?

I guess I can just hold it in my bag, but what a pain to keep digging them out..and what if you lose it in the park? Can you get a replacement key? If someone finds it, is it like finding gold to them! (they get to use the benefits..even charging to your room I guess?)

That's enough questions! Thanks for info!!!

Lisa

Everyone gets a room key for the express access. Some one else on these boards posted that they asked the front desk to punch a hole in their room keys and put them on lanyards to wear around their necks.

If you lose a key and need to get a replacement...the key that is lost gets cancelled...so once you realize you lose it, go back to your resort and cancel right away.

As far as the grade A program, you need to check with your hotel, some people have posted that PB and HR are no longer participating in this. But, they just put on the room key card that the child is doing the grade A thing........ and they just show the room key when the want to get a drink......... at the hotel only, this is NOT good at the parks from what I understand. Also, one tip, make sure you are NOT charged for the drinks if they use the card......... some have said they have been charged, but it was taken off once they realized it. Good Luck

They were still doing it at HRH last week. They did not have any of the special refillable cups, but did put A+ on their cards. When we tried to use it at Sunset Grill, the waiter had to go ask the manager, but we did get them free drinks there.

WOW, that is good!!! It just amazes me the inconsistancy at this place......... No two people ever seem to give the same info! Good Luck, apparently if you try it somewhere, it just might work!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter