Room location advice - 1st stay @ SSR

Here now and got building 90 in Grandstand, so not bad. It just the next building over from the one I requested. We have a nice view. It was raining last night and we were tired so rather than tour the resort and head to Disney Springs, we just grabbed dinner here and enjoyed the room. Looking forward to a wonderful week! Thanks for the advice 😊

Here now and got building 90 in Grandstand, so not bad. It just the next building over from the one I requested. We have a nice view. It was raining last night and we were tired so rather than tour the resort and head to Disney Springs, we just grabbed dinner here and enjoyed the room. Looking forward to a wonderful week! Thanks for the advice 😊

Thanks for remembering to post here. After reading this thread, i changed my request to "Grandstand building 85" for my trip in a couple weeks. If you get the chance and don't mind, would love to see some pics of the view from your balcony?

I am really surprised that Disney doesn't some how (not sure if they could) place that Grandstand #85 into a preferred category. It is worthy of it. But I don't think they could without taking a building out of preferred?

Thanks for remembering to post here. After reading this thread, i changed my request to "Grandstand building 85" for my trip in a couple weeks. If you get the chance and don't mind, would love to see some pics of the view from your balcony?
I have more photos but they pop up sideways on here ?? I’ll have to figure out what I’m doing wrong and then I’ll post more! The above photo was our 4th floor view from room 9410, Grandstand building 90.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter