Room only first, then package with tickets ???

Babsy

DIS Veteran
Hi!

This is the first time that I may be doing this. I have a room only reservation for 4 nights and then a package booked at a different resort with tickets. Am I able to get the tickets early from the second package to use while staying at the first resort? Also, when will I be able to book FP+, when the 60 days is prior to the first or the second resort stay? Both are Disney resorts (AoA then POR).

Thanks!

This is from the ticket sticky:

• RO Stay followed by Package Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the first (RO) stay and will extend until the checkout date of the second (package) stay. FPs can be booked for the package stay only; FPs cannot be booked for the room-only stay until tickets are activated at Guest Relations.

Thank you! I was afraid of that. Really good to know.

I guess it will work if I switch the two reservations around and stay with the package first. Ugh! More changes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter