• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room paid and code comes out?

disneydreamerinny

Elliot’s MiMi
What happens if you pay off your room, and then a good code comes out?

Does Disney reimburse you? If so, how?

Is it maybe better to pay about 2/3 of the room and wait and see if a code comes out? :flower:

I paid in full for my package when I booked it in October. In March I applied a code to the room and they did the room and tickets separate and I was refunded on my credit card the full amount of the first booking and then charged for the full amount when they did the 2nd booking. It was all very simple for me.

I believe I have also read of Disney giving you a rewards card for the difference also.

Personally, I feel since I had already paid in full, it made it a lot easier for them to change my original reservations. Less hassle for them. When you call to apply a code, you'll either find a CM that is willing to help you or one that could care less---and I think since I didn't have a whole lot of paperwork for them, it made it easier and they were willing to work with me more. JMHO :)

disneydreamerinny said:
Interesting...
Maybe I will just go ahead and pay it all off then.

I had a Magic Gathering last year and we had 3 rooms (total of 11 people) and we paid for them when we booked. My niece (who was in one of the rooms with her family) got a postcard with a pin code. I called and they applied it for all 3 rooms and we :banana: got a $600 credit placed on our room card when we checked in. We were given the option of this or they would refund the credit card that paid for the room but we preferred having the credit to our room. It paid for a CRT breakfast, Sci-Fi Diner lunch and some other miscellaneous meals for all 11 of us. HTH :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter