Room request I didn’t request

Maybe don't link reservations? Room assignments aren't easy. Pop Century, for example, logically averages 400 room turnovers per day. I was there one trip when they processed over a thousand. Room Assignors are going to be looking at/for key words, not reading each reservation in depth.
As others have noted, we make group fast passes, which we can't do if we're not linked.

Also, sometimes we book separate ADRs together...meaning, if we have a problem booking for our large group, my sister and I will book a couple of ADRs at about the same time at the same place for two smaller groups. Sure, we could just text the other saying "I just made an ADR for 8 people at Biergarten on Wednesday at 8 pm and another at The Wave for 8 people on Friday at 9 am and then one Friday for 6 people at 7 pm at Crystal Palace" but, frankly, it's easier to just make a few ressies and text the other saying "check out MDE".

It's not a huge issue having connecting rooms, especially since the "please don't connect us with this member of our party" worked last trip. But I do think WDW could make it easier on their room assignors by having a "please try to connect us" or "please don't connect us" option. I know I'm not the only person who travels in a larger group who doesn't necessarily want to be right next door to family members in the hotel, lol.

Last edited:
You could always go back downstairs and see if you can change rooms. Pretend something isn't working....so sad

I am w the too much togetherness camp. I want privacy and need me time. Too much time isn't good. I need to decompress and have quiet time.

You could always go back downstairs and see if you can change rooms. Pretend something isn't working....so sad

I am w the too much togetherness camp. I want privacy and need me time. Too much time isn't good. I need to decompress and have quiet time.

I’m hoping the request through the travel agent takes care of it, and if not I guess for 3 nights we will deal....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!