Room Request, Jambo House, Studio, Savanna View

AJ12345

Mouseketeer
We're staying for the first time at Jambo House in a Savanna View Studio. Any recommendations on what room requests to make? This will be pur first time here.

We request at Jambo, Arusha Savanna view, along Zebra Trail (the right side of the u-shaped building). You get good views and your room faces west so no blinding sun in the morning.

DVC rooms at Jambo are only on 5th floor (and 6th for concierge)

Also for OP, any DVC room requests should be made through Member Services and not in that choice box provided in on-line check-in.

Any advice anyone? I'm thinking of requesting Arusha Savanna. Is that possible?

I know that it's possible to request it. Doing on-line check-in for a standard view the other day, I was given Arusha Savannah as one of my possible requests. For a standard view that request would be impossible, because although there are a few standard view studios that see the savannah, none are Arusha view. All the Arusha view villas are savannah view. I'd also suggest requesting "near elevator". The one time I had a savannah, Arusha view, it was a very long walk to the elevators for Mara.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter