Room Requests

to be tink

Mouseketeer
I have 2 upcoming DVC reservations, Kidani Village and Boardwalk. The online check in isn't offering any room request options for either stay. Is the normal for DVC rooms? I feel like I have made simple request through the online check in before.

Best way to make room requests is to add the request to the reservation when you make the reservation. We do this by emailing MS via the member website. They add the request and email you back when it's done. It can take a few days so if you are out of time, give them a call or use chat.

:earsboy: Bill

Request section hasn't been working lately. Call or email MS with your requests.

I had that problem last week. Called MS and they added my request.....and mentioned it is an IT problem :rolleyes: always)

I sent an email. I don't think the requests were anything too crazy, high floor/near bus stop at Kidani. Fingers crossed!

Touringplans has a room request feature. I think they send a fax 5 days before. I’ve used it twice and got the exact room I requested both times! They have lots of pics on their site too so you can see the view before you request the room you want. Saying in 1bd, so there are less of them - still for $15 annually and the other features it is worth it. I am not a paid sponsor! :)

NOTE: If you do call, e-mail, or chat with MS to place requests, DO NOT place ANY requests on the online check-in. Online Check-in requests will override any put in by the other methods.

Touringplans has a room request feature. I think they send a fax 5 days before. I’ve used it twice and got the exact room I requested both times! They have lots of pics on their site too so you can see the view before you request the room you want. Saying in 1bd, so there are less of them - still for $15 annually and the other features it is worth it. I am not a paid sponsor! :)
DVC has asked members not to fax. They said they would be just filed in the circular file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter