• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Selection at PBH

714atuf

Earning My Ears
Where is the best room location to be at PBH. We have, I think its called, a "Bay view" room.

Can you request a specific location to be placed, like at WDW.

If you can request a location in the hotel how do you go about doing it. At WDW a fax is usually recommended.

The West Wing is the preferred area to stay in since it is near the boat, and stores and retaurants. We stayed there last November and had the first floor (forgot the #) and it was a great location. I called a week ahead to request the West Wing and mentioned it again upon arrival. You will love this resort. Enjoy!!

We are just back from the PBH. We had a Deluxe Pool View room and wished we'd booked a Bay View Room instead. Noah is right. Ask for the West Wing. It is closer to the boat dock, restaurants, shops, pools, and lobby.

Make the request for the West Wing when you book -- there will either be a place online for comments or mention it to the receptionist if you call. When you call to confirm your ressie, the receptionist will ask if there is anything else she can help you with. Tell her again that you'd like the West Wing.

Going in June, we have a Deluxe room, that is all I know, what kind of view will that be? Do I ask for a pool view or a bay view? Why view do you have in the west wing?
Thanks, YO

:bounce: :Pinkbounc princess: princess:

We are going for a few days in June and are booked at the PBH in a kid's suite. After reading the boards I called the hotel directly today to see if there were any kid suite's with bay views and she said yes and noted in my reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter