room service - can items be ordered that aren't on the menu

organicb

Mouseketeer
I don't drink coffee- I was wondering if I can order cappuccino from room service even though it's not on the room service menu.
Bari

I believe the cappucino (and all the coffee specialty drinks) have to be made at one of the LOUNGES that has a cappucino machine. You may be able to order if from room service but I think they will charge you for it, it will not be free.

Thanks Michelle for all your help- I leave for WDW tomorrow from Long Island if the snow isn't too bad, if you have any connections with the person that controls the weather please ask that the snow is cleared from the roads before 5 am so I can get to the airport - I'd hate to miss even 5 minutes of my vacation. I have the worst luck in the world - every vacation I've had it always snows. Once I lost 3 days @ WDW. At least this trip (worse case scenario) I'll only lose part of my stay at the BC I depart on the Wonder on Jan. 24th and I should be in Fla. by then. Next trip I'm posting what day I depart so everyone will be aware and choose not to leave the same day I do. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.
Thanks again,
Bari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!