Room Service?

Amunet

DIS Veteran
Hello!
So we are doing our first ever stay at a deluxe/dvc for part of our upcoming trip in late October. We are only staying 1 night but we're very excited!!

I was wondering if DVC got room service? And if so, is the menu the same as the normal deluxe rooms?

We will be staying at AKL - Jambo, Studio, Savannah View :goodvibes
I think I have a dream of ordering room service for breakfast and watch the animals from the balcony while eating :)

AKL does have room service- the DVC resorts that are attached to deluxe resorts have room service- the stand alones (OKW and SSR) do not.

AKL does have room service- the DVC resorts that are attached to deluxe resorts have room service- the stand alones (OKW and SSR) do not.

Oh really? That's awesome! SO my dream may come true :)
Also, nice tidbit of info to know, thank you ^_^

Do you (or anyone else) know if they are the same room service menus for the whole resort or is there a special one just for DVC?

When you check in ask what times the animals are in the barn for the savannah you will face so you can time your order according to that! Our last stay the animals were in the barn from 8 to 10 am if I remember correctly, each savannah has a different schedule. I know that for us that meant missing the animals while we were having our coffee before hitting the parks. I think we were facing the Sunset Savannah. But it has been 1.5 yrs ago so I may be wrong about times and even the savannah we faced!!

Have fun, it is an amazing resort!!

Same menu
Oh really? That is very good to know, thank you! :)

When you check in ask what times the animals are in the barn for the savannah you will face so you can time your order according to that! Our last stay the animals were in the barn from 8 to 10 am if I remember correctly, each savannah has a different schedule. I know that for us that meant missing the animals while we were having our coffee before hitting the parks. I think we were facing the Sunset Savannah. But it has been 1.5 yrs ago so I may be wrong about times and even the savannah we faced!!

Have fun, it is an amazing resort!!

Oh goodness, that is an amazingly awesome idea! Thank you, I will be sure to do that upon check in :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter