Room with a superstructure experience

TinaLala

Hold My Table at Ohana's I'm on My Way!
We're taking our teens on their first cruise shortly on Anthem and have picked a room under the bridge with a superstructure in the middle of the room.

There's four of us so I'm wondering if the room will be big enough and if I should look for an upgrade.

What's your experience been?

I'm not sure what you mean about a room with a superstructure in the middle of the room. Can you link to an example? What type of room is it?

We had a regular balcony room on Anthem. It was my husband and I and our two kids, ages 4 and 6. The room was small. When the sofabed was pulled out into a bed, there was very little space to walk past the sofabed to the balcony door. There was a decent amount of storage space.

These are the pictures of a room on Anthem of the Sea with a superstructure in the room. The picture makes the room look good size but I'm wondering how much room there actually is.

Attachments

• received_10101176669871159.png
    received_10101176669871159.png
    433.5 KB · Views: 52
Sorry the first picture didn't show the structure. Here it is.

Attachments

• received_10101176669866169.png
    received_10101176669866169.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 68

I don't think the column in the room would be a big deal. You would need to look at the room square footage and compare to the other rooms...I think a regular balcony room would be tight with teens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter