Roommate wanted for the February BSM ABD trip

kuzco-like

Earning my ears
It looks like ninecrayons might have found a roommate for the July ABD trip, so I thought that I would give it a try. I'm hoping for a roommate for the February Backstage Magic trip. With the money saved by sharing the booking, I hope to challenge the one-day spending record at the Imagineering store.

I've posted just a few times on the boards, so I'll give a bit more information about myself.

I'm in my early 40s, single, male. I live just outside of Vancouver, Canada...just me and my dog.

I'm easygoing and somewhat quiet. I'm not a partyer. When on vacation, I like to get up and go. I'm a technical writer, and freelance magazine writer and editor, so I like to research my vacations and plan to take advantage of whatever opportunities might be available. Rest assured, though, that there are no rigid schedules or spreadsheets involved.

I have travelled a fair amount. My most recent vacations were a double dip of Disney waaaaaaaaay back in 2009, when I went to both Disneyland and WDW (on two separate vacations).

My first trip to Disney was when I was 6 years old, and my family drove to Disneyland. That started a lifelong interest in Disney parks. At one time, I had wanted to be an Imagineer. I've settled into the role of Armchair Imagineer, being a both a big fan and a big critic of Imagineering.

Well, that's about it for an introduction. If you are interested in rooming for the February BSM trip, please send me a message.

Thanks.

Yes. I'm still looking. Do you mean my post count is too low? I hadn't realized. I admit I'm guilty of reading but not posting or responding.

Indeed... I have too few posts to PM...

Change of plans for me, hope you're able to find someone to split a room with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!