Rooms with walk in showers that have a bench and rainfall shower head?

MaC410

DIS Veteran
Kind of a very specific question but I was curious about this. So far I've seen that the grand floridian villas have these types of showers and so do the polynesian studio villas. I'm sure there are other types of super nice, super expensive multi-bedroom suites that may have this type of shower so I'm trying to stick with at most 1 bedroom. Anyone know of any other types of rooms that have this type of shower?

Bay lake tower has the rainfall shower in their larger villas.

The YC has the combo rainfall shower head with a hand held piece since the last remodel Some rooms have a shower & tub, some rooms are shower only. No rooms have a bench tho. This is for regular rooms, no iFEA if the suites have a bench, but I doubt it. A few years ago we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. Even the master bath which had a jacuzzi tub & separate shower had no bench in the shower.

1-bedroom at Copper Creek (part of Wilderness Lodge) had rainfall shower head with hand held piece. There was a tiny "bench" in the corner. Big enough to rest your leg on while shaving. I don't think it was big enough to sit on.

If you need a shower chair, people on the disabilities board might be able to help. I don't know if Disney has them available, or if people rent them and have them delivered.

The YC has the combo rainfall shower head with a hand held piece since the last remodel Some rooms have a shower & tub, some rooms are shower only. No rooms have a bench tho. This is for regular rooms, no iFEA if the suites have a bench, but I doubt it. A few years ago we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. Even the master bath which had a jacuzzi tub & separate shower had no bench in the shower.
Do you happen to know, or can you give more details on the walk in shower at the yacht club? is it for standard room? because every pic i saw online from the renovations was tub/shower combo.

Our king bed room at Coronado Springs Resort had a walk in shower with a rain head.

Do you happen to know, or can you give more details on the walk in shower at the yacht club? is it for standard room? because every pic i saw online from the renovations was tub/shower combo.

Actually just checked in to a regular garden view room with a king bed & walk in shower.

I took a picture, but unfortunately the room has absolutely the worst WiFi & I can barely get my cell service to work. I will try again later

Some rooms at the Yacht Club have a walk-in shower. Some have the shower/tub combination. Not sure exactly what the percentage is. I think in most cases, a room that has and in most cases (but not all) the few rooms with king beds tend to have the walk-in shower and the rooms with 2 queen bds and a daybed will have the combo. The rooms with 2 queen beds, no daybed, could have either arrangement.

All of the showers have both a rainfall shower head and handheld shower head.

Shower.jpg

Here is shower in our room

471025D7-5F01-4430-AC98-A5A0F15CFF4F.jpeg

One thing I don’t like is there is no ledge at all for us older ladies who would like one for shaving our legs, lol.

Some rooms at the Yacht Club have a walk-in shower. Some have the shower/tub combination. Not sure exactly what the percentage is. I think in most cases, a room that has and in most cases (but not all) the few rooms with king beds tend to have the walk-in shower and the rooms with 2 queen bds and a daybed will have the combo. The rooms with 2 queen beds, no daybed, could have either arrangement.

All of the showers have both a rainfall shower head and handheld shower head.

Shower.jpg
ok this explains it better, thanks. so i would probably want the two queens so i would be out of the walkin shower. i hate how jammed in that looks, hate how the toilet is so close to the shower, everything is so crowded. i will stick with my reservation at riviera. this is super helpful though.

At the Pop, our shower had the rainfall overhead with the other shower head coming in on a slant, and there was a small dial you could turn so that at one point you were getting water from both showerheads at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!