Rope drop and EMH questions

PinkBudgie

DIS Veteran
We leave in a few days and I feel like I'm cramming for a final because we've only been once before that was 5 years ago. I see one of our days at Epcot has an early EMH. What is open then? Is WS open then too or does it still open late? Or maybe they don't do that anymore. I remember it used to open at 11am. Is that still the case? My plan is to head for Soarin. Also another early EMH is at AK at 7am. What time should we get to AK before it opens? Here plan to head to Navi as I got a FP for FOP. We only have the bus for transportation so I don't know if they have any that early. That's another thing I remember from last time was that early buses had no schedule. You just had to hope one would come early. We are staying at POFQ if that matters. Also, what is a good rope drop ride at MK? We already have FPs for BTMR, Splash, and 7DMT. (No Space Mountain because last time we found it to be bumpy and awful and not smooth and there wasn't even any music. Disneyland's is much better so we aren't going to bother with that there). Thanks for your help.

WS still opens at 11am but I'm not sure about EMH rides at Epcot. Navi is pretty easy to rope drop, especially compared to FoP. If you're doing the EMH at AK I'd say arrive 30 minutes before 7am. Good rope drop rides at MK depend on your preference, I'd say head to your favorite of the "big" rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!