Rope drop epcot

So if I wanna rope drop FEA should I Uber to boardwalk and go in through world entrance or does it open alter since world showcase does?

And is it closer to Norway than main Epcot entrance?

So if I wanna rope drop FEA
1. should I Uber to boardwalk and go in through world entrance
2. or does it open alter since world showcase does?
3. And is it closer to Norway than main Epcot entrance?

1. You can.
But, no particular reason to do so.

2. International Gateway is the entrance/exit for all of the Epcot resorts, so, yes it opens
when the front main gates of Epcot open.

3. Not enough to really matter.

Epcot Entry - Front gates & International Gateway to Frozen & Soarin'

Epcot-To-FEA-amp-Soarin_042618_zpsb0sqcsqp.jpg

So if I wanna rope drop FEA should I Uber to boardwalk and go in through world entrance or does it open alter since world showcase does?

And is it closer to Norway than main Epcot entrance?
I watched a video where a few guys that tested the rope drop at both entrances to see if international gateway would be quicker. They both ended up being about the same.

The three headliners at Epcot, all Tier One, can present some difficulties for non frequent visitors. The lines for TT build quickly and its the most difficult FP to pull through refresh later. Not impossible or as hard as SDD, FoP, or 7DMT, but, can be tough at times. Id suggest get a FP for FEA for around 930, then SE at 1030, Land at 1130. Go directly to TT and do, head to the FP for FEA and as soon as you scan in move SE and Land up, scan into SE and move Land up, scan into Land and you should be able to grab a FP for Soarin within the next couple of hours and refresh it up to a pretty close time to where you are. Grab a bite in the food court at Land Pavillion, do Soarin, and now FP anything else you want to do the rest of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter