Rope drop epcot

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
we are wondering which FP to get
We are two adults going to Epcot on a Sunday
We are planning to be there for rope drop
Should we get a FP for FEA and rope drop Tt then soaring, or get a FP for TT and tope drop the other two (in what order then?)
We don’t mind walking and want to minimize waiting
It is our first time so I was not thinking of doing single rider line for TT...
Your thoughts would be appreciated!

I would rope drop TT then Soarin with a FP+ for FEA, giving yourself ample time to finish up anything you want to do in Future World before moving onto your FP+ at FEA in World Showcase.

we are wondering which FP to get
We are two adults going to Epcot on a Sunday
We are planning to be there for rope drop
Should we get a FP for FEA and rope drop Tt then soaring, or get a FP for TT and tope drop the other two (in what order then?)
We don’t mind walking and want to minimize waiting
It is our first time so I was not thinking of doing single rider line for TT...
Your thoughts would be appreciated!

I would FP TT as a PP said, that's the one that tends to be down more. That way, if it is down during your FP time, it'll turn to an anytime FP. I would rope drop FEA then that way you're on the same side of the park as TT. FP TT and then walk over to Soarin. Do your lunch after Soarin. Isn't Sunshine Seasons in FW on the Soarin side?

I would FP TT as it goes down so often and if it dose down when you have a FP it turns into an any time FP. touring plans did a rope drop video of EPCOT that you can watch

Yeah a second Fp for FEA is unlikely, we’ve always FP TT, rope dropped FEA. TT is down more than one would think in the morning, the one time we did rope drop it went down for 15 minutes and I thought we were in trouble but they got it back up before they released everyone.

We’ve had TT turn into anytime FP twice in our three trips.

Don't mean to hijack the thread , but can we get TT and Soarin done by 10:15 by rope dropping ? We have a Garden Grill breakfast at 10:20.

Here is what we are doing at Epcot:
Rope Drop FEA
FP TT
((Then FP Mission Space, FP Space Ship Earth))
This will complete our Tier 1 & Tier 2 requirements -
and that will bring us over to the Land Pavilion around lunch - where we will hope and pray we get a 4th FP for Soarin!!

This is what we did in all of our 3 trips to Epcot this year - in January, march and this past sunday, may 19. (Not sure what days of the week in Jan & March)

We were at rope-drop and waited for FEA, but literally not more than 20-25 min max. We then did single rider for TT - but all 3 visits (January, march & last sunday) we were in the same car. There are so many groups of two that many single riders end up in the same car.

We then used our Soarin' FP with the other two FPs, and were able to get another Soarin' FP for early evening. We also did TT again sunday as single riders, again in the same car. Not at all opposed to riding alone but it was great being together.

If we rope drop FEA and then walk quickly to Soarin in standby, can we make it in time for our TT FP 9:20-10:20? (Possibly using the grace period...)
We are two adults and fast walkers and don’t mind going back and forth

Forgot to add it will be a Sunday, projected crowd level 5

Last trip, we rope dropped Soarin (waiting an extra cycle in order to get middle section), then went to Frozen (which had only a 20 minute wait), and had FP for Test Track.

Worked well for us, and we plan to do it the same way next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts