Rope Drop Frozen?

charminnie

Mouseketeer
Just making sure the Frozen ride is operating at rope drop even though the World showcase doesn't open until 11? I would hate to walk all the way there to a closed attraction!

Is it faster to do rope drop to this ride from the WS entrance? We are staying at BWV and we’re going to give this a try.

Is it faster to do rope drop to this ride from the WS entrance? We are staying at BWV and we’re going to give this a try.
I'm sure someone knows the exact distances - my impression is that it is a shorter distance from the WS entrance to FEA, though it's not a huge advantage. The main entrance is definitely closer to Soarin, and it seems like a toss-up which one is faster to TT.

I wouldn't say it is too much faster, but it's a nicer experience from International Gateway.

Norway is on the opposite side of that entrance, isn't it? Even if it's closer I'm not sure it would be a huge difference.

Isn’t the rope drop area from WS in Canada? I think I remember it being that way years ago. Just wondered if that was still the case.

Isn’t the rope drop area from WS in Canada? I think I remember it being that way years ago. Just wondered if that was still the case.
No it is near United Kingdom. Or inbetween UK and France. UK is one country down from Canada. The entrance is not far from Canada though.

Last edited:
Norway is on the opposite side of that entrance, isn't it? Even if it's closer I'm not sure it would be a huge difference.
The people entering International Gateway is a lot less then the front entrance. It may take less time getting in. I'm not sure though.

The people entering International Gateway is a lot less then the front entrance. It may take less time getting in. I'm not sure though.

That's true though I am interested to see how the gondolas impact the WS entrance. I suspect that it's going to get just as crowded as the main entrance once they are fully operational, but we'll see.

TP has a video timing rope drop for all three rides. I don’t think there was a significant difference, but fea was a bit closer to the IG.

The distance to FEA is nearly the same from IG or the main enterance. The main difference, for now, is fewer people coming in through the IG, so you would get in faster. After the gondolas open, that may change.
Robo had a photo showing the distances and it was nearly identical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!