Rope Drop Strategy

Amazing! This gives me hope. Do you think parking the stroller by rapunzel in the way there is a good plan? I’ll sprint it there and then sprint back to my family.

Can you break off from the cast member leading the rope drop at liberty square early? Or do they make you start behind them?

We had to be behind them.

I haven’t had a stroller in a long time (kids are 17 & 13), but your rapunzel plan sounds like a good one to me. Is your stroller kid old enough to walk and keep up or can they be carried? I would probably not have my kid in the stroller if at all possible. I would also have everything out of the stroller that I didn’t want to leave behind. That way I could just park it and go.

We had to be behind them.

I haven’t had a stroller in a long time (kids are 17 & 13), but your rapunzel plan sounds like a good one to me. Is your stroller kid old enough to walk and keep up or can they be carried? I would probably not have my kid in the stroller if at all possible. I would also have everything out of the stroller that I didn’t want to leave behind. That way I could just park it and go.

Thank you!! Wish me luck!

I want add that there is an early morning event that day at Magic Kingdom. It probably will hinder your rope drop strategy. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I know we rope drop and I scout which mornings would be more ideal for us and our 3 kiddos.

I want add that there is an early morning event that day at Magic Kingdom. It probably will hinder your rope drop strategy. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I know we rope drop and I scout which mornings would be more ideal for us and our 3 kiddos.
The paid events to not effect rope drop rides their are so few people that by the time the park opens they have moved on to other things

Going through to the Adventureland and taking the bridge and getting there is the better plan of action. Not going all the way around through Adventureland over that side pass Mori Momento that is a long way around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter