Rose and Crown

Daryl

DIS Veteran
Anyone had Priority Seating luck with an outside table at rose & Crown during Illuminations? How early did you get there. Did they allow you to wait for a table to become available? Thanks!:D

It has been a long time since we have made PS for Rose & Crown. We camp in the Beer Garden and the view is spectacular.

Try to get a ressie for at least 1:30 minutes before illuminations starts.. then tell them you will wait for a patio table.. you'll have to kick back a while.. but you can a> go to the bar, or B> camp on a bench...

its worth it for the view!

or make a ressie that early, eat on the patio and wait for the show, ALOT of people do this.. just remember to tip the server a few extra dollars to make up for not getting another table in your place!

We ate there in late June. We had a 7:20 PS. We were there a little bit early (around 7:00). We requested a table on the patio (which we got). The response was they would try but could not guarantee anything. They said we had to take what was available or lose the PS. I don't know if they are still as strict. But they did manage to have one available for us.

We have eaten at R&C 3 times with a Logoon Side table. Once the lower Logoon Out side and twice the upper outside logoon.I prefere the upper but thats just me. We have never had trouble getting our table, we have had it 2 times in the first week of Dec,d/t CP an once in May the 21st to be exact .Two times were also birthday celabrations. My DH usually swings by there potium as soon as WS opens to reconfirm our PS (by the way when we make our PS we always request outside and we always get the speach ill note it but no guarentees) and to have them note on there daily ressie form that we request outside, it dosent hurt to be very polite and happy and excited at just the possability of seeing illuminations. Anyway they are extreamily friendly there and go out of there way to please kind people, but when we were checking in in May this last year the people ahead of us were like we WANT a table outside we made PS long ago and we should get it.... They were so rude i would have seated them in a dumptster but the guy just smiled but when they walked away we heard him tell the girl guess where there not sitting whisper whisper, i took it from that these rude people would not get there way. Sorry to ratter on point is make PS with request check in earlly that day an kindly rerequest and then show up at least 30 imn early. IE we make our ps for7:20-7:45 which ever i can get then show up and check in again requesting outside kindly and go have a drink in the pub the people in there are great, hey whats that ladys name again who plays in there a hoot. Anyway good luck and PIXY DUST to you.

Lisa

PS please have some mushrooms in puff pastery for me,yumm. Also i like my food super hot like temp. wise an sitting outside always seems to cool it off fast so after our first time i always ask them to make my food boil, an it stays fine all meal, even in breasy Dec nights. But i need a jacket this last May i was freezing out there!!

7:30 is the magic time for a ps at rose and crown and illuminations. then on the day of your ps go to the podium at 11:30 when they open and request the patio and/or and "illuminations table"

if you make your ps for any earlier they wont seat you outside. its a long story but trust me i know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter