Rose and Crown?

Sara_H

999 ghosts with room for 1 more...
Is Rose and Crown fish worth the extra price or should we just do Yorkshire Fish Shop?

I had the Fish/Chips from Rose and Crown when we ate there in November and it was very good. We've never had the walk up, so I can't compare it to that.

Before our trip this past June R&C was one of our Epcot go to places. The meal in June was so bad my girls have put it on the dreaded never again list. On our next trip I still plan on stopping by Yorkshire thou.

Were I was interested in trying something other than fish and chips I'd do R+C. Never been there cuz all I want is the fish and chips;).
Which I've been known to eat at Yorkshire County for a late breakfast....slurpy yum yum:D.

They are both awesome. If you want a more relaxed meal and some ridiculously good sticky toffee pudding go inside, if not save a few bucks and eat outside.

We ate at R&C last month, the last time before that was probably over a decade ago. I had the bangers and mash and it was really good.

We found the food OK there, but not authentically British. British inspired maybe - but certainly not true to the food at home. That said I’ve never eaten at the fish and chip shop so I can’t compare there!

The product at Yorkshire was hot and crispy, at R&C it was kind of soggy. The CS version is smaller, but if you're still hungry you could just get another order.

Is Rose and Crown that bad? We are going for the first time on our upcoming trip and I was planning on getting the short ribs. Main reason is getting the toffee pudding I've heard good things about. It'll be our only big meal that day so I don't want us to walk away hungry that night

Is Rose and Crown that bad? We are going for the first time on our upcoming trip and I was planning on getting the short ribs. Main reason is getting the toffee pudding I've heard good things about. It'll be our only big meal that day so I don't want us to walk away hungry that night
I really like the scotch egg and shepherd's pie. I've heard the short ribs are good, but haven't had them myself.

It seems it's the fish n chips that people complain about the most.

We really like Rose and Crown. I wouldn’t worry about the negative reviews. We ate there in November. I had the fish and chips and DH had the shepherds pie. Both of our meals were excellent.

We went to R&C for the first time spring break 2017. I had so looked forward to finally eating there, but it was pretty much a let down. My fish wasn't great, DS tried the shepherd's pie, and it was just okay. I also tried the Scotch Egg, not a fan (and I love eggs!). Just didn't have much flavor.

I won't be back, but that's just me. I know others enjoy it.

I really like the scotch egg and shepherd's pie. I've heard the short ribs are good, but haven't had them myself.

It seems it's the fish n chips that people complain about the most.
I'm not a big fan of fish so that dish would never be ordered by me lol. Good to know other things on the menu are good.

We found the food OK there, but not authentically British. British inspired maybe - but certainly not true to the food at home. That said I’ve never eaten at the fish and chip shop so I can’t compare there!

You probably couldn't serve real British food to the average theme park crowd. Real British food is pretty bland and the textures of a lot of the foods would not jive with typical american taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!