Rose & Crown Fireworks Package Reservation

Maryess

Earning My Ears
Has anyone made reservations or noticed tables set up for Rose & Crown Fireworks Package for more than 6 people? We would possibly be a party of 7 (although one will be a 2 year old). I am familiar with splitting the party and making 2 reservations, but because the tables are assigned prior to arrival that would make it unlikely we could be together.

Also interested! We were looking at this ADR but couldn't book for a party of 5. An option for 4 people is available for our night though. 😣

Also interested! We were looking at this ADR but couldn't book for a party of 5. An option for 4 people is available for our night though. 😣
Out of curiosity, how far into your resort stay was the night you couldn’t find 5 but found 4? Did you happen to try 6 just to see if it’s the odd number reservation issue that can happen?

We were a party of 7 last February and booked a party of 4 and a party of 3. We arrived very early and were able to get adjacent tables. I don’t think the table preassignments are totally set in stone.

Out of curiosity, how far into your resort stay was the night you couldn’t find 5 but found 4? Did you happen to try 6 just to see if it’s the odd number reservation issue that can happen?
60+2. I just checked again today and a party of 5 or 6 still returns no availability, but it's still open for parties of 4.

I was wondering about the reservation process. It says you have to have a park reservation for Epcot in order to book the dining event but we will have hoppers. We have a park reservation for the morning at the Magic Kingdom. Also there will be 5 of us so curious about seating capacity per table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter