Rose & Crown not serving lunch?

Miffy

DIS Veteran
Is R&C no longer serving lunch? I wanted to make a lunch reservation for a date in early December, but they're showing only times for dinner reservations.

Same here for later in December. I had planned on a lunch and it wasn't available any of our days.

Went to make a lunch res at R&C and was surprised to find they’re closed for lunch? Are they actually closed or do they do walk ups? Website looks like they’re actually closed but I figured I’d ask the experts!

Went to make a lunch res at R&C and was surprised to find they’re closed for lunch? Are they actually closed or do they do walk ups? Website looks like they’re actually closed but I figured I’d ask the experts!
They are actually open only for dinner. At least they were in December, when we were there. They still don't have enough staff to serve both lunch and dinner, per our server. Also, the menu is somewhat reduced as well, for the same reason.

There's no walking up. If there are no lunchtimes posted on the WDW website for ADRs, there is no lunch. Period.

ETA: I'm sorry to report this, as we are lunch eaters, but we love R&C so are having an early dinner there next time.

They are actually open only for dinner. At least they were in December, when we were there. They still don't have enough staff to serve both lunch and dinner, per our server. Also, the menu is somewhat reduced as well, for the same reason.

There's no walking up. If there are no lunchtimes posted on the WDW website for ADRs, there is no lunch. Period.
Sad face but thank you for the info!

This is so strange... I just realized this when planning for my next trip. Last September I had lunch there, so it seems the "staff issue" happened some time after that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter