Rose & Crown Pub

mrslane

Recovering CM
Someone's recent post said the PUB at the Rose & Crown was closed for re-hab. If this is the case, is it open yet? If not, when is it expected to open? Yikes! This is a favorite place!!!!

Hi:wave2:
From what I was told , R&C will be closed until July 4th for renovations. We will call next week for a ps in Aug.

Hope this helps you!:)

Maria

Hi Again:wave: ,
An Outdoor Bar will be constructed for a temp. location, with a limited drink menu!
Forgot to mention that!;)

Maria

Hi Micca!:wave2:

This is what was posted to me :

"The Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room @ Epcot closed for Rehab yesterday, and is expected to reopen just before July 4th, with the entire Bar Area supposedly being rebuilt from scratch. A Permenant Seperation between the Restaurant, and bar will apparently be made as part of the work.

We have never been to R&C, and were looking forward to seeing the Illum. Show from there.

Maria

We didn't look closely, but it appeared that entire restaurant was closed yesterday. We even thought it was odd to close it this time of year. :confused:
The walk up counter service was open.

We had dinner at the Rose & Crown last night.......

It is the PUB ONLY that is closed. They're gutting the interior and redoing it. Beers on tap will be increased from 5 to 12, the restrooms will be enlarged and made 'accessable' to all. Bar top will be redone from wood to marble.

This is what our server told us last night when we asked about it.

I hope that this helps........

Some great improvements to one of my favorite places.::yes:: :wave2:

Originally posted by *Flower*
It is the PUB ONLY that is closed. They're gutting the interior and redoing it. Beers on tap will be increased from 5 to 12, the restrooms will be enlarged and made 'accessable' to all. Bar top will be redone from wood to marble.

I hope that this helps........

Flower, this does help. I'm considering alternate vacation dates now. DH loves this place! I'm from SC too! Smiling Faces, Beautiful Places. Again, thanks for help clearning this up.

I hope they are done by July 4th!

Originally posted by *Flower*
We had dinner at the Rose & Crown last night.......

It is the PUB ONLY that is closed.

Thanks Flower, this is what I thought I had heard at the park last week but some of the posts here made me think I was mistaken. Did the work affect your dinning experience?

I did happen to see people out on the patio today. I don't know if they were eating, drinking or resting (or all three ;) ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter