Rose & Crown "to go"?

crazymomof4

DIS Veteran
One of my sons really loves the Fish and Chips and always gets them from the QS stand. Not open this year.
Does anyone know if you can order the Fish and Chips platter to go from the Pub? Just wondering if they are making any exceptions during this strange time.

Yes, you can order fish and chips to go from the Pub from any of the bartenders.
Oh this is great news! We are fully expecting things to NOT be the same as our usual WDW trips and not getting his fish & chips wouldn't be the end of the world but...... He will be so happy to hear this!
Thanks so much for responding!

Oh this is great news! We are fully expecting things to NOT be the same as our usual WDW trips and not getting his fish & chips wouldn't be the end of the world but...... He will be so happy to hear this!
Thanks so much for responding!

You are very welcome! I am currently deployed, working at Rose and Crown so I've learned a lot about English beers and fish and chips!

but what is the pricing? the more expensive on the menu $$ or closer to what the stand was?

Thank You!
I did not know they had a pub menu,
It would be the price on the pub menu, not restaurant menu. $13.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/rose-and-crown-pub/menus/
we only grabbed beer from there, never say anyone eating in that area, we always grabbed the fish at walk up outside, Does anyone know if the tables outside are still avail? or did they social distance these? The only thing i could think of that they closed the walk up was they got rid of the tables. walk-ups are so easy to social distance. never made sense to me.

I'm so happy to learn this as well!! I love the Fish and Chips and was sad to know I was going to miss it this year.

Thank You!
I did not know they had a pub menu,

we only grabbed beer from there, never say anyone eating in that area, we always grabbed the fish at walk up outside, Does anyone know if the tables outside are still avail? or did they social distance these? The only thing i could think of that they closed the walk up was they got rid of the tables. walk-ups are so easy to social distance. never made sense to me.

Outside tables are available behind the outside beer cart in front of Rose and Crown. There are also outside tables available to the right of the closed fish and chips window that is also being used as a "relaxation station".

There are also outside tables available to the right of the closed fish and chips window that is also being used as a "relaxation station".
This is always one of our favorite places in Epcot to eat! Often, we all go get our lunch from wherever in WS and all meet here where our 2 sons are sitting because they always get the Fish & Chips (from the window)

One of my sons really loves the Fish and Chips and always gets them from the QS stand. Not open this year.
Does anyone know if you can order the Fish and Chips platter to go from the Pub? Just wondering if they are making any exceptions during this strange time.

crazymomof4, I wanted to update you...the quick service location for fish and chips was open today! All based on park guest numbers but there is talk it will be open on Saturdays only. Other days, you can order from the bartenders in the pub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter