Rose & Crown's in a wheelchair?

sncbird

<font color=blue>I need a Starbucks Latte!<br><fon
During our upcoming Oct. WDW trip, we would like to eat at Rose & Crown on the outside patio to also view Illuninations. Can you get to the outside patio in a wheelchair? I just want to make sure before I set our PS.

Thanks alot!!!:smooth:

SET YOUR PS BABY!!!!!! :)

Its great DH and myself did the patio for Illuminations! :) the food is good (not great) but you cant beat the view!!! :) and since it was soo chilly in Dec and they couldnt seem to get the patio heaters running I kept our waitress running getting me about 10-12 cups of cocoa LOL poor girl!! :)

So go....ENJOY!!!! :)

Thank you Wheelsie!!! That's the answer I was hoping for!!! :smooth:

you will need someone to move chairs around yuo in someplaces on the way to your table... I forgot to mention that... but thats the way with alot of eatteries now a days!! :) Have fun!

I agree with Wheelsie - make that PS! We ate at Rose & Crown last week & the CMs let me take my WDW rented ECV right up to our table on the patio. I was willing to leave it outsie the restaurant & walk to the table, but the CMs told me to stay put. I found all the CMs last week to be very accommodating. Enjoy planning your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter