Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Does anyone know if it’s possible to call one of the park shops and have them shipped? We don’t arrive for a few weeks, and my daughter is dying for a pair!
Interested in knowing this too!
Disney stopped their Park Merchandise shipping program a few weeks ago. Everything now is purchased via the Shop Parks app or the Shop Disney website. The ears aren’t yet available on the Shop Parks app.

Disney stopped their Park Merchandise shipping program a few weeks ago. Everything now is purchased via the Shop Parks app or the Shop Disney website. The ears aren’t yet available on the Shop Parks app.

Thanks for the info! So I guess now I have fingers crossed it hits the shop parks app or they have them in stock when we go in June.

I was at the Disney corner store in Disney Springs yesterday to look for a magic band, and they had a rack full of the rose gold ears. Don't know if they're still there though!! :earboy2:

So excited when I found them at Mousegears yesterday. They had multiple racks full.

Aaannnd, the ears have shown up on the app, but only as an in-store purchase.:sad::sad::sad:

They’re all over the place. Got here yesterday (2/22) and am in AK today. The princess expo had a ton and here at AK there are a lot. Same at World of Disney. Ditto the shirts. I think they went all out for princess weekend.

If your looking for rose gold ears and can’t get to the park they are sold in Charming Charlie stores.
XcxfQ8RR6tS7XjEdIBmtgG65iR5PfUOx1SfRuGEbtDNps5OyJziPYcpQw7Yjiqiv3kKzSwKsIYEB0lHDWGse_P4GwC49MRkOCHw_ANH8H_l9GupBXdEKrm-N3fWZXUivLrsPuLxuDMVxUEdFwyfLGbbR74cy-NlrsehhpcwSnodM1yeN9cfZYx1vgYrVVIDuRyIW5Gcu2sQluu77436q5-SB0J_F0D9I7-ir8-du9-ymlVPCNZiKPGI8IelWNQGpbT8cJCrBWR-BFA-CumKgPpdKjyvyDBGuHhHepS_gAa6FpGsRcimggkJZ606bvhd7vQvj-NMYAMa6ojPvluvUV29O_S2kkdp4Ilr8zXeUD2qyKFc-wyTFIWWR2JNbW3P_NY29W6OrbKeh8I5PJhnCdFKMm0xUV9oouRYBL_6l1HPi7tcyesGRz49Ox97UvjhDfM4ln3YFLcDM8n17BCbLEzQstyD0ldG3mHLjBt787yxzQbaoaHOP0kn2JDs9y_nRnIf5scumx01eJQqA8-S2ZcMJjs1WXw4gHsRm6v78WFRdPKqNQSdpc9sIbORy7t8og2-wTAlFXvdpVxCUIsqwM3QWRthw_fhTYb-Uor6h=w531-h708-no
I picked up a pair today. They are pretty similar and made by Disney. They retail for $12 so they a great alternative to the more expensive ears from the park.

XcxfQ8RR6tS7XjEdIBmtgG65iR5PfUOx1SfRuGEbtDNps5OyJziPYcpQw7Yjiqiv3kKzSwKsIYEB0lHDWGse_P4GwC49MRkOCHw_ANH8H_l9GupBXdEKrm-N3fWZXUivLrsPuLxuDMVxUEdFwyfLGbbR74cy-NlrsehhpcwSnodM1yeN9cfZYx1vgYrVVIDuRyIW5Gcu2sQluu77436q5-SB0J_F0D9I7-ir8-du9-ymlVPCNZiKPGI8IelWNQGpbT8cJCrBWR-BFA-CumKgPpdKjyvyDBGuHhHepS_gAa6FpGsRcimggkJZ606bvhd7vQvj-NMYAMa6ojPvluvUV29O_S2kkdp4Ilr8zXeUD2qyKFc-wyTFIWWR2JNbW3P_NY29W6OrbKeh8I5PJhnCdFKMm0xUV9oouRYBL_6l1HPi7tcyesGRz49Ox97UvjhDfM4ln3YFLcDM8n17BCbLEzQstyD0ldG3mHLjBt787yxzQbaoaHOP0kn2JDs9y_nRnIf5scumx01eJQqA8-S2ZcMJjs1WXw4gHsRm6v78WFRdPKqNQSdpc9sIbORy7t8og2-wTAlFXvdpVxCUIsqwM3QWRthw_fhTYb-Uor6h=w531-h708-no
I picked up a pair today. They are pretty similar and made by Disney. They retail for $12 so they a great alternative to the more expensive ears from the park.

Do you have a pic? Couldn't find them on CC's website. Thanks!

Do you have a pic? Couldn't find them on CC's website. Thanks!
You can view the image on a computer or laptop that I attached in my previous post. I don’t believe that they are online. Just in store. You can call a store near you and they will put them on hold for you

If your on FB there's a person named Kelly PDS Service (or something like that) and I've seen a post recently that she had some and was selling them.

Not having your biggest seller on the ShopParks app is just bad for business.
I know can you imagine how many people would be buying them ahead of their trip? CAn they really not keep up with the demand?

Hoping they are there when we go in April. The Shop Disney app is helpful with at least knowing what locations have them or have limited stock -- hopefully that is pretty up to day so that you don't go on a goose chase

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter