Roseanne back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Becky's even.

So David and Mark are missing. Johnny Galecki is a little busy with another small (lol) show and Glenn Quinn passed away several years ago.

Estelle Parsons (Bev) is 89 now so I'm not sure how she is doing.

ETA-Johnny Galecki is in the photo sitting in the row of chairs.
I don't think he'll be on much.

John Goodman is such a wonderful actor, but I' m curious how they will resurrect Dan's character. Maybe they'll pull a Dallas; an entire season was all a dream. Dan's death could be the product of Roseanne's dreams.
My guess it will be just rewritten history. It will be like it never happened

Lecy (Alecia) Goranson will play Becky. Sarah Chalke will play a different character.

Boooo. Here I was hoping for a "Becky's secret twin Becky" storyline, or some sort of parallel universe thing. I mean, Dan's back from the dead, so anything's possible, right?

I was going start a thread about this, but did a search first. So excited for this!! Less than 2 months until it premieres!!
Going back to read all the posts now

Last edited:
I'll watch only if they bring back Shelley Winters as her grandmother.

Roseanne-3-24.jpg
Considering she is dead, that would be a hard thing to do

I did enjoy Roseanne, it was nice to have a show on where everything wasn't perfect. Not sure how they will handle the Dan being dead and the girls being with the opposite Healy brothers, but like others have said they may just ignore all of that and just rewrite history.

If they do rewrite history they may joke about it like they did when they brought the new Becky on. At the end of her first show they had the family watching Bewitched and they talked about how cheesy it was that they brought in a new Darren without explanation, like the audience wouldn't notice and then Sarah Chalke chimes in and says I always like the second Darren. Lecy Goranson would come back again and her first show back she walks into the kitchen and Roseanne says where have you been lol. Then when Sarah Chalke comes back again it was the episode where they go to Disney World and Roseanne says to her you picked a good week to be here. So they have dealt with obvious cast changes to the show with humor.

Considering she (Shelly Winters) is dead, that would be a hard thing to do

LOL, I know she died some time ago. Maybe I'll watch, maybe I won't.

I did enjoy Roseanne, it was nice to have a show on where everything wasn't perfect. Not sure how they will handle the Dan being dead and the girls being with the opposite Healy brothers, but like others have said they may just ignore all of that and just rewrite history.

If they do rewrite history they may joke about it like they did when they brought the new Becky on. At the end of her first show they had the family watching Bewitched and they talked about how cheesy it was that they brought in a new Darren without explanation, like the audience wouldn't notice and then Sarah Chalke chimes in and says I always like the second Darren. Lecy Goranson would come back again and her first show back she walks into the kitchen and Roseanne says where have you been lol. Then when Sarah Chalke comes back again it was the episode where they go to Disney World and Roseanne says to her you picked a good week to be here. So they have dealt with obvious cast changes to the show with humor.

I liked how the show poked fun at itself at times.

I was such a fan of the show, I know it was DJ’s bedroom she walked into, not the kitchen lol

12 more days!! so excited!!! Loving all the previews for it and the new intro

I'm also going to guess that Johnny Galecki and Sara Gilbert will only be on for the premiere show. I can't see them being able to do this full time when they both have full time shows. I can see Roseanne and Dan babysitting all the grandkids, so we won't really see the kids anymore, except maybe here and there. Maybe the Becky actresses and DJ actor might be on more, not sure they have much going on. I also have a feeling they will address Mark's death.

I'm also going to guess that Johnny Galecki and Sara Gilbert will only be on for the premiere show. I can't see them being able to do this full time when they both have full time shows. I can see Roseanne and Dan babysitting all the grandkids, so we won't really see the kids anymore, except maybe here and there. Maybe the Becky actresses and DJ actor might be on more, not sure they have much going on. I also have a feeling they will address Mark's death.
I don’t know, it was Sara Gilbert’s idea for the reboot. She went to Rosanne with it.

I read Darlene and David are divorced, so I expect him to just make a cameo appearance(s). But SG, I think, is there for the duration. It's only 18 episodes, and filming is probably complete.

I read Darlene and David are divorced, so I expect him to just make a cameo appearance(s). But SG, I think, is there for the duration. It's only 18 episodes, and filming is probably complete.

Maybe The Talk's lot and the Roseanne lot are right next door to each other so she can do both lol.

I forgot they had a baby son to lol it going to be so interest to see how this all plays out, I hope they take it out past one season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter