Rosie Roams in 2016 Amish Country/ Sad News

Rosie, great to see you posting again! How wonderful that you get to spend so much quality time with your great grandson! (Nearly wrote grandson, you don't seem to be old enough for that "great").

Nice plans for the year! The Christmas season trip should be lovely! Make sure to take in the story tellers in EPCOT, they are wonderful!
Magdalena , I have had major surgery and ben off work for 2 months , hoping to go back very soon. Carol and I are going to Universal in October . . I just have not had the "spirit "to think Disney while I have been recovering , plus no Disney this year . Boo Hoo !!

Magdalena , I have had major surgery and ben off work for 2 months , hoping to go back very soon. Carol and I are going to Universal in October . . I just have not had the "spirit "to think Disney while I have been recovering , plus no Disney this year . Boo Hoo !!
Rosie, I've been watching your recovery on FB and you are a strong, amazing lady! I hope you continue to recover from your surgery well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter