Routes by the Polynesian?

MiRunner

Earning My Ears
Anyone have some routes that start/end at the Poly? Looking for 3-5miles. Thanks!!

You may struggle a bit with that. Your best option is Poly to GF and back. Not a very long route. If you want to cross the road you probably could get a little bit with shades of green too.

Once the new bridge opens, you can run from the Polynesian to Contemporary vi GF and the MK entrance :)
Not all the way though. You’ll likely be stopped at where they have the temperature check tent up which I believe is just before the monorail station.

Not all the way though. You’ll likely be stopped at where they have the temperature check tent up which I believe is just before the monorail station.

Can you get through when the tent is not operational? We have a trip planned for November and will be training for a race during that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter