Royal Caribbean Cruises (and others, including DCL) from US ports suspended until Sept 15th

Just coming to post

https://apple.news/AlmijaDMnS2qCJPAJ_t2wHg
Will be our 2nd cancellation this year. hate to say it but glad as I was sweating out a NR RCCL Cruise early in August. Really didn’t want to deal with a FCC as rates are so high for sailings in2021 I’ve priced

I hate to say it but I'm happy we did a January cruise, as we got to have a vacation when many people won't be able to.

The longer things are pushed, the less hope I have that cruises are starting up anytime soon. Would love to be able to go on our Dec cruise but doubt that's gonna happen. And if we move it to next year, then not sure we'd take the other two we have already have booked (if those are even going ahead)

I hate to say it but I'm happy we did a January cruise, as we got to have a vacation when many people won't be able to.
We also had a January cruise on the adventure. We have another one scheduled for January next year and the year following. I’m really hoping that we can go in January. I’m starting to lose hope.

We have an early January 2021 cruise on the Harmony, abd I am highly thinking of cancelling it. I am not sure we want to be on a ship any time soon. But since my PIF is not until October, I am still deciding.

It’s currently cancelled until Sept. 30 and my friends and I are waiting a few more days to see if they will cancel further dates. If they don’t cancel we plan to Lift and Shift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter