Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas Ship & Dining Info

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this week's episode of the Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast, John and Kevin discuss Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas, the ship they sailed on during their 11-night Greek cruise. :boat:

Loved this. We will be on Rhapsody for spring break '17. Great to see and hear about it. Just booked two specialty restaurants based on your review. Thanks!

thanks - I will have to watch this later (at work right now) but I will be on Rhapsody January 2017 - can't wait!

I know I won't be on a cool med cruise but i am still interested in watching this!

Just booked two specialty restaurants based on your review.
Out of curiosity, which two did you book? When we were on the Rhapsody we enjoyed all three. I would say that the meals at Giovanni's, while delicious, took a long time. Not that we were really in a hurry.

LOVE THIS! I am cruising Rhapsody next year and have exhausted all the resources on Cruise Critic so it's great to have more info and hear another person's perspective. There are so many reviews of the larger and more popular ships, it's nice to see Rhapsody get some love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter