Royal Pacfic parking?

Three cats

DIS Veteran
Just wondering how the parking fee works? Do we pay when we check in or out? Also, where exactly is the parking lot for the hotel? I’ve looked at google maps but I can’t seen to find it?

Just wondering how the parking fee works? Do we pay when we check in or out? Also, where exactly is the parking lot for the hotel? I’ve looked at google maps but I can’t seen to find it?

When you pull in to the main road for RP the regular parking lot is to the left......you can pull up and unload your luggage first if you want then go to the lot.

You pay when you leave.….they ask if you have a car and you use your room key to get in and out of the lot.

When you pull in to the main road for RP the regular parking lot is to the left......you can pull up and unload your luggage first if you want then go to the lot.

You pay when you leave.….they ask if you have a car and you use your room key to get in and out of the lot.
Thank you for the info, I appreciate it!

Have a look at the pic below. The lot is in the upper right corner so you can see where it is visually.

RPR.jpg

From the info on 1st page of the RP thread...…

Overnight Guest Parking

Self parking: $27 plus tax per night, per vehicle
Valet parking: $36 plus tax per night, per vehicle

Will you be able to park in the lot prior to check in or do you need a room key to open the gate? Planning on just parking in the lot and then checking in, don't need to drop off luggage.

Will you be able to park in the lot prior to check in or do you need a room key to open the gate? Planning on just parking in the lot and then checking in, don't need to drop off luggage.

You can just press and get a ticket the first time.....or press the call button and tell them you’re checking in, they’ll open the barrier then.

Does anyone know if you can access the walking trail to the parks from the parking lot, or do you need to head back towards RPR to pick up the trail? Checking in early then heading to the parks, and think we will leave our luggage in the car until end of the day. Thanks!

Does anyone know if you can access the walking trail to the parks from the parking lot, or do you need to head back towards RPR to pick up the trail? Checking in early then heading to the parks, and think we will leave our luggage in the car until end of the day. Thanks!
Yes you can. You can see the road crossing to the trail on the image posted earlier. Basically you cross the road from the car park and you're on the trail.

This may have been answered before but I couldn't find it.
I notice that Jake's Beer Festival validates parking for the event. We will be staying at RPR for the week. Would they apply the validated parking to offset one night of parking if you attend the festival?

This may have been answered before but I couldn't find it.
I notice that Jake's Beer Festival validates parking for the event. We will be staying at RPR for the week. Would they apply the validated parking to offset one night of parking if you attend the festival?

No.

I believe it does say on the literature onsite guests are exempt from validated parking.

FWIW, when we checked in to Portofino, we dropped our luggage at the front, then DH went to park while I checked us in. At check-in, we had a hold (pending charge) on our credit card equal to the hotel balance, parking for all 6 nights (plus tax) and $1200 incidentals/room charging. Upon check out, that charged dropped off the credit card and then our folio amount was charged (including room balance, parking, and charges back to the room)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!