ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

So an update to our one night stay in September. I phoned and explained that we are retired military with an ID and they said that worked for the rate. It was $240 for the one night. I was very happy, heck I’m just happy we can go at all! The gentleman that helped me did mention on the phone that the lobby would be under renovation just so we were aware. I nicely thanked him but we are going to HP until we drop that day so the lobby won’t be any issue for us. He laughed... I’m so excited as the last time we were there was 2010. They had just built the first part of the HP area and the wait was 3 hours long. We did not get in line for it. . We didnt’ have enough time that day. This time, we are onsite and ready to roll. Three 55+ year olds but 17 at heart ready to have fun. . Woohoooo!!

Any recent intel about whether two APs will be needed to check in for a reservation for two separate rooms booked at the APH rate? We just have the one AP right now. I'm debating whether there's any sense in ordering an AP for my sister to be safe, vs. just getting her a regular ticket and planning to upgrade when we get there if there are any issues.

Side note: I just cancelled my initial reservations that I made before APH rates were announced (I made new reservations at the APH rate). I checked fifty times to make sure I was cancelling the right ones, but it still makes me feel so anxious seeing those "Your Reservation Has Been Cancelled" e-mails in my inbox. Can you tell I worry a lot?

Staying here for the first time in November for our honeymoon! I'm kinda excited to be there post construction (hopefully it's done by then). Just waiting for AP rates to drop so I can book our stay!

Favorite thing to order from any of the on property dining places?

Also, if you've stayed club level, do you find it worth it? The soon to be hubby has a bad knee so I think we will probably go to the parks early until lunch time, either eat in the park/city walk or hit up somewhere in RPR, and hit the pool or relax a bit before going back out to the parks and a nice sit down dinner in city walk.
Did you find the lounge to be worth the extra cost? Have enough snacks and breakfast things?

Staying here for the first time in November for our honeymoon! I'm kinda excited to be there post construction (hopefully it's done by then). Just waiting for AP rates to drop so I can book our stay!

Favorite thing to order from any of the on property dining places?

Fabulous!!! They usually run to a very good schedule, the Club Lounge was completed and open earlier than they anticipated which was good news all round........

So many choices for food there for us!!!

Sushi bar......everything......love everything on that menu....

Jake’s Bar........oh loads of choices too.......Crawfish Chowder is magnificent, Pizzas are beautiful and you can customise them for items not on the menu, hot wings are beautiful, burgers and flatbreads top notch!! Good cocktails too.......

Islands Dining room has a Wok night that is excellent.......as many visits to the wok station as you like........plenty of choice of sauces and veg as well as protein choices. Regular menu is good too.......

Club Lounge we love.

Breakfast is decent. Assorted meats, cheeses, fruit, yoghurt, boiled eggs, cereals, oatmeal, cinnamon bun, muffins, donuts, croissants, bagels, toast, pastries assorted juices and teas and coffee.

Lunch snacks aren’t worth coming back for......fruit, trail mix, potato chips and pbj crustables.

Evening appetisers are a hot meal every evening and it changes theme every evening.......for example American night is Mac n cheese, potato salad and regular salad.

There are always crudités, salad, cheese and crackers along with complimentary beers and wines (image on pictures on first page of this thread) Liquor is available at a charge of $5 a shot.

As to whether it’s worth it......that is different for everyone........

We love breakfast there as we aren’t big breakfast eaters. We go a lot so we tend to be back in the hotel for that time of day, but we very rarely use it for dinner as it’s so early.......we prefer to be going out later to Citywalk or around Orlando.....but some people do use it for their full meal. And you can make a meal of it all.

The Club Lounge is so friendly.......the refurb was completed last October and it is a lovely place to spend time in....staff are the best!!! They look after everyone so well........

Again, value is subjective to everyone.........

We adore RPR and spend a lot of time there.......I hope you have an amazing stay there.......

Last edited:
HI there -

Newbie to Universal and of course RPR we're looking to book a fast stay as we stop by Orlando to surprise two of our girls for their March birthdays. Anyway, how easy it is to walk form RPR to SF? I was hoping to take advantage of the pool hopping with our kids since SF has a slide and they love slides (but we don't want to spend the money to add a Volcano Bay visit, just going to spend a couple hours in the pool).

TIA

HI there -

Newbie to Universal and of course RPR we're looking to book a fast stay as we stop by Orlando to surprise two of our girls for their March birthdays. Anyway, how easy it is to walk form RPR to SF? I was hoping to take advantage of the pool hopping with our kids since SF has a slide and they love slides (but we don't want to spend the money to add a Volcano Bay visit, just going to spend a couple hours in the pool).

TIA

Welcome...……:)

It is super easy to walk from one to the other :thumbsup2......you can either walk through the ballroom and convention area inside, or the walking path which is well signposted..….takes less than 10 minutes...…

We stay at both resorts and regularly walk over from one to the other...…

SF pool is lovely.....and yes, the slide is fun...…..

Welcome...……:)

It is super easy to walk from one to the other :thumbsup2......you can either walk through the ballroom and convention area inside, or the walking path which is well signposted..….takes less than 10 minutes...…

We stay at both resorts and regularly walk over from one to the other...…

SF pool is lovely.....and yes, the slide is fun...…..
Thank you!

Fabulous!!! They usually run to a very good schedule, the Club Lounge was completed and open earlier than they anticipated which was good news all round........

So many choices for food there for us!!!

Sushi bar......everything......love everything on that menu....

Jake’s Bar........oh loads of choices too.......Crawfish Chowder is magnificent, Pizzas are beautiful and you can customise them for items not on the menu, hot wings are beautiful, burgers and flatbreads top notch!! Good cocktails too.......

Islands Dining room has a Wok night that is excellent.......as many visits to the wok station as you like........plenty of choice of sauces and veg as well as protein choices. Regular menu is good too.......

Club Lounge we love.

Breakfast is decent. Assorted meats, cheeses, fruit, yoghurt, boiled eggs, cereals, oatmeal, cinnamon bun, muffins, donuts, croissants, bagels, toast, pastries assorted juices and teas and coffee.

Lunch snacks aren’t worth coming back for......fruit, trail mix, potato chips and pbj crustables.

Evening appetisers are a hot meal every evening and it changes theme every evening.......for example American night is Mac n cheese, potato salad and regular salad.

There are always crudités, salad, cheese and crackers along with complimentary beers and wines (image on pictures on first page of this thread) Liquor is available at a charge of $5 a shot.

As to whether it’s worth it......that is different for everyone........

We love breakfast there as we aren’t big breakfast eaters. We go a lot so we tend to be back in the hotel for that time of day, but we very rarely use it for dinner as it’s so early.......we prefer to be going out later to Citywalk or around Orlando.....but some people do use it for their full meal. And you can make a meal of it all.

The Club Lounge is so friendly.......the refurb was completed last October and it is a lovely place to spend time in....staff are the best!!! They look after everyone so well........

Again, value is subjective to everyone.........

We adore RPR and spend a lot of time there.......I hope you have an amazing stay there.......

We aren't huge breakfast eaters either, so this may work out in our favor. Enough there to get a good breakfast in without it being a super heavy meal. We're definitely planning our dinners for Citywalk (I need Cowfish in my life).

I'll have to see what the price difference is between upgrading to club level vs us stopping for breakfast elsewhere.

Just back from another really enjoyable stay at the RPR. This time we stayed in the Club Level for the first time as we got a good deal on it when we booked and that was an extra luxury we really enjoyed. Probably a one off as I don't know if we could afford to do it again but a special shout-out to the staff working there who are all magnificent.

My only gripe is that for the third time in a row, they overcharged me for parking. The first time I was double charged and the last time and this, I was charged parking for my entire stay despite only having a car parked for a couple of days (and we informed them of this when checking in). It only takes a couple of seconds so make sure you check your bill before checking out!

When staying at RPR it says priority seating to select restaurants through Universal Orlando Resort. That means sit-down restaurants at CityWalk and the parks? How do I find which restaurants this applies to?

Just back from another really enjoyable stay at the RPR. This time we stayed in the Club Level for the first time as we got a good deal on it when we booked and that was an extra luxury we really enjoyed. Probably a one off as I don't know if we could afford to do it again but a special shout-out to the staff working there who are all magnificent.

My only gripe is that for the third time in a row, they overcharged me for parking. The first time I was double charged and the last time and this, I was charged parking for my entire stay despite only having a car parked for a couple of days (and we informed them of this when checking in). It only takes a couple of seconds so make sure you check your bill before checking out!

Glad you had a lovely stay at RPR........

And glad you enjoyed the Club Lounge yes, the staff in there are amazing.......we adore them all......

Never had any issues with our bill, but yes, anyone can check their bill on their room tv anytime during your stay.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!