ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Had a great stay last week 3/23-3/26! We had a great room in tower 3 and easy access to the pool. We really enjoyed the "no planning" aspect. Ate when we wanted and used EP. So lovely and relaxing!!

We really loved the pool bar and their staff was great, we enjoyed it a few times.

The one thing I really liked was how late the restaurants stayed open at Uni hotels vs Disney. We got back late one evening and were able to still get dinner with no reservation. So nice!

The pool is very nice. We sat one evening by the bar. On Sat we emerged up under a palm tree with sand under our ties near the zero entry. We had plenty of shade. I like that end better. Less foot traffic and we had some space from the games and loud DJ music. Kids made friends and loved the splash area. Food is really good.

On day of checkout can I leave my luggage with the bell hop after checking out and visit the park for they day then get it later in the evening or do I have to leave it in my car?

Hello Everyone ! :-)
I have a question I’m hoping someone can answer !
When you go to book through the US site you get charged extra for more than 2 adults, but when you book through Priceline or the like, you don’t get asked how many adults and therefore the price is 50 cheaper a night (we have 4 adults traveling) so my question is, will you get charged that extra fee when you arrive with 4 adults and booked through Priceline ?
It’s confusing because when you look at room description on the RP site it says the room can have 5 people but doesn’t say it costs extra because they’re adults (unless of course I didn’t read far enough )

Either way we’re going and it won’t break the bank, but of course if I can save money, I surely will !

Thanks for any help !!

Hello Everyone ! :-)
I have a question I’m hoping someone can answer !
When you go to book through the US site you get charged extra for more than 2 adults, but when you book through Priceline or the like, you don’t get asked how many adults and therefore the price is 50 cheaper a night (we have 4 adults traveling) so my question is, will you get charged that extra fee when you arrive with 4 adults and booked through Priceline ?
It’s confusing because when you look at room description on the RP site it says the room can have 5 people but doesn’t say it costs extra because they’re adults (unless of course I didn’t read far enough )

Either way we’re going and it won’t break the bank, but of course if I can save money, I surely will !

Thanks for any help !!

Yes, you will be charged $35 per adult per night over and above the first two adults when you check in...…

You do need to be registered in the room to receive a room key which is their EP.

9B14C0E3-84FB-4814-90EC-0A8160EABCB6.jpeg E9E27DBA-A7E8-4A2A-BB2A-D7B580AED7BE.jpeg E574BFD2-B968-42F0-8018-C8FF9B196247.jpeg Here are some photos of a rollaway bed in a 2 queen room. My 13 year old son who is around 5 feet tall and 90 pounds has found it to be very comfortable, especially with adding a couple of extra pillows around the edges. I laid on it and moved around as much as possible and it made no noise at all. I checked when they first brought it as someone commented on the rollaways being lumpy and noisy. We have been happy with it.

A few areas have temporary walls up but there is no disruption in the lobby

View attachment 395463 View attachment 395464 View attachment 395465 Here are some photos of a rollaway bed in a 2 queen room. My 13 year old son who is around 5 feet tall and 90 pounds has found it to be very comfortable, especially with adding a couple of extra pillows around the edges. I laid on it and moved around as much as possible and it made no noise at all. I checked when they first brought it as someone commented on the rollaways being lumpy and noisy. We have been happy with it.

I have received orders from both Instacart and Amazon Now including alcohol. It has been extremely easy and bell services brought everything up to the room. I did need to personally accept the wine with ID.

Welcome Home...…

Thank you so much for the information and the pictures of the rollaway...…..it is very much appreciated as many ask how it fits into the rooms......a visual is so much better!!!

Our son had a rollaway in the King Suite in December, and it was fine.....he slept great on it too. And he`s an adult...….we never heard a peep from it when he moved around.

Hope your trip is fabulous, and thank you again for the pictures......:wave2:

View attachment 395463 View attachment 395464 View attachment 395465 Here are some photos of a rollaway bed in a 2 queen room. My 13 year old son who is around 5 feet tall and 90 pounds has found it to be very comfortable, especially with adding a couple of extra pillows around the edges. I laid on it and moved around as much as possible and it made no noise at all. I checked when they first brought it as someone commented on the rollaways being lumpy and noisy. We have been happy with it.
Thank you for this report and pictures! I have a twin airbed that looks the same size as that bed and I was wondering how it would work there. Now I know! We are a family of 4 but the kids don't want to sleep together.

Last edited:
Hello, I am considering staying here but would like to know if we can have EE on check in day. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!