ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Hello, I am considering staying here but would like to know if we can have EE on check in day. Thanks!

Yes, you absolutely will have EE in check in day....

Soon as you’re checked in, head off the to parks for opening.....you’re good to go!!

Hi All...its been a couple of years since we've visited UOR. My kids (14 & 12) and I are considering a stay over winter break, after Christmas, the week of New Years Day. We're not local but I was looking at annual passes and unless I'm reading things wrong, the extra $ for a preferred annual pass is well worth the discount on a stay at Royal Pacific. Is there still a discount for RPR stays using the Preferred annual pass? Do ALL members of a group need an annual pass or could I get one for me, in order to get the discount on our room, and just buy the 2 day (plus 3 free) tickets for the kids? Anyone with details on whether or not the annual pass, even if we just use it the once time, is actually a money saver when you consider the hotel discount?? TIA

If you have the ap, you need to book with it for that discount

You don’t automatically receive the ap room discount just by showing it when you check in unless you booked with it

You can buy the ap after you check in but will show it during your stay to keep that qualification rate

Does everyone need to be present at check in to obtain the express pass? I thought it might be easier to pop in early morning by myself and check in so that we have the express passes for the day and just leave the teens at other unit sleeping.

Does everyone need to be present at check in to obtain the express pass? I thought it might be easier to pop in early morning by myself and check in so that we have the express passes for the day and just leave the teens at other unit sleeping.

No, you’ll be fine as you don’t need pictures anymore.

Just let the person on the desk know the names of everyone registered in the room and they’ll print them off for you with each name on.

No, you’ll be fine as you don’t need pictures anymore.

Just let the person on the desk know the names of everyone registered in the room and they’ll print them off for you with each name on.

Ohh great to know. Thanks!

Is there a place to get a grab and go coffee in the am? I only see actual restaurants, no quick service places.

Orchid court is a grab and go in the mornings......opens 6am.

Although with the refurb, not sure when it’s going to change. The new grab and go will be over the other side of the lobby.....but the refurb doesn’t seem to have begun properly yet....

Is there an article with the timing of the refurbishment? We've booked for October but was wondering what it will be like then? Thanks!

Is there an article with the timing of the refurbishment? We've booked for October but was wondering what it will be like then? Thanks!

There isn’t I’m afraid.

Only information is what they put on their website.

What is your favourite tower for a standard room? We’re going in early July, I was thinking nearest the boat dock would be nice? What’s everyone’s opinion on this?

What is your favourite tower for a standard room? We’re going in early July, I was thinking nearest the boat dock would be nice? What’s everyone’s opinion on this?

My favourite is T3. We have a pool view room on the 6th floor usually.

The elevator comes out to the side of Islands Dining room right beside the pool, so technically the closest tower to the boat dock.

But each tower is off the main lobby area, so everything is relatively close anyway........

I would always ask for a high floor and theme park/pool view.......

The elevator comes out to the side of Islands Dining room right beside the pool, so technically the closest tower to the boat dock.

But each tower is off the main lobby area, so everything is relatively close anyway........

Any idea were the king suites are located or have any recommendations for requests? High floor is something we always ask for, and I'm noting to ask for themepark/pool view. I've only stayed in regular rooms before, but as a party of 4, we like more space than my usual party size of 1 or 2.

Any idea were the king suites are located or have any recommendations for requests? High floor is something we always ask for, and I'm noting to ask for themepark/pool view. I've only stayed in regular rooms before, but as a party of 4, we like more space than my usual party size of 1 or 2.

The King Suites are spread all around the hotel.

High floor with theme park/pool view is fine.

Thanks! I’ll try to call and ask them for that. Have to warn them we’re probably arriving after midnight too :D thanks again @schumigirl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!