ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

What toiletries are provided in the bathroom? I'm trying to pack light so if I don't need to bring lotion, shampoo, etc., that would be great

What toiletries are provided in the bathroom? I'm trying to pack light so if I don't need to bring lotion, shampoo, etc., that would be great

Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, body lotion, q tips, cotton balls, tissues and face wipes.

Our arrival will be December 16. We will be in a club level room. Where is that? Should we ask for a specific room or tower?

Our arrival will be December 16. We will be in a club level room. Where is that? Should we ask for a specific room or tower?

Club Lounge is in T3 on the 7th floor.

You are usually put on the 7th floor same as the lounge, but sometimes it can be on the 6th floor too if they are incredibly busy.....that's where we prefer to be honest and where we always stay, but it doesn't suit everyone.

When I booked I didn't request any floor or a specific room. I just wanted Club Level, I figured we'd be well taken care of.

When do they give out leis? We’ll be arriving at about 10am and I would like the kids to get them, but I know that’s not typical check-in hours.

When do they give out leis? We’ll be arriving at about 10am and I would like the kids to get them, but I know that’s not typical check-in hours.

There is usually someone standing as you come through the doors handing out leis. We have seen them that time of day.

If there isn’t they have them at the front desk, so whoever checks you in will offer them to you........if not just ask.......you’ll definitely get them!

There is usually someone standing as you come through the doors handing out leis. We have seen them that time of day.

If there isn’t they have them at the front desk, so whoever checks you in will offer them to you........if not just ask.......you’ll definitely get them!

I didn’t know they gave out leis! Good to know!

Any one know if Jake’s serves food to closing time? Our plane lands at 10:30 pm on a Thursday. The website shows that Jake’s is open every night to 1:30 am. I’m not sure if we should eat at the airport when we land or wait until we get to RPR. We will be using Lyft to get from the airport to RPR.

Any one know if Jake’s serves food to closing time? Our plane lands at 10:30 pm on a Thursday. The website shows that Jake’s is open every night to 1:30 am. I’m not sure if we should eat at the airport when we land or wait until we get to RPR. We will be using Lyft to get from the airport to RPR.

Honestly......I’ve never been out and about that late to find out......lol......

I’m not sure if they’re like restaurants in the park that will stop serving 30 mins before closing or offer food till closing......they may let you get food to go if that’s the case, but I really don’t know that one.........

If your plane isn’t delayed you should be ok getting there in plenty of time......

Ours Delta flights got bumped up 3 hours! Woo hoo! More time to enjoy checking out the resort and pools! Happy dance :dance3:

That is worth a wooohooo.......:cheer2:

Fabulous to get some extra time there......enjoy!

Honestly......I’ve never been out and about that late to find out......lol......

I’m not sure if they’re like restaurants in the park that will stop serving 30 mins before closing or offer food till closing......they may let you get food to go if that’s the case, but I really don’t know that one.........

If your plane isn’t delayed you should be ok getting there in plenty of time......

Thanks.

We’re also flying with my sister and her husband, but they are staying off-property at Sheraton (silly people) to save money and earn points. So we might still eat off-property so that we eat together.

We’re also flying with my sister and her husband, but they are staying off-property at Sheraton (silly people) to save money and earn points. So we might still eat off-property so that we eat together.
Don't know how many are staying in your room with you, but if it is only 2 of you, when you check-in, you might ask how much it would be to add 2 names to your room. If it is only $20-$30/night extra, your sister and her husband might be willing to pay that for Unlimited Express Passes during your stay (and they can still stay in their room at the Sheraton.)

Thanks.

Ah gotcha.......yep, we need to band together and have them stay onsite......lol.......

Don't know how many are staying in your room with you, but if it is only 2 of you, when you check-in, you might ask how much it would be to add 2 names to your room. If it is only $20-$30/night extra, your sister and her husband might be willing to pay that for Unlimited Express Passes during your stay (and they can still stay in their room at the Sheraton.)

We would if we could, but the only 2 AP rates available are for expensive suites. The Stay More Save More rates that are available are also expensive suites. It took some mummy dust from a TM to obtain a SMSM rate on a King Standard room. We got the King room before they agreed to go. There is a SMSM rate at PBH for a Deluxe 2 Queen room that would average $250 per night per couple after tax which I would do, but my sister and bil declined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!