ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Some of the recent changes in the lobby at RP.

Concierge desk.....

It`s much more visible over here.....

i-m5TP3HL-X2.jpg

I loved how Kayla the manager had matched her outfit to the desk!!! She is fabulous......

i-MxDcMNK-XL.jpg

Vacation planning Desk

i-wm5JsKS-X2.jpg

Avis car rental desk

Now relocated to near the entrance to T3.

i-QjCM2kw-X2.jpg

i-2W3Vs5G-X2.jpg

The area where Concierge/planning/car hire desks all used to be...…and the new grab and go will be here...….similar idea to the grab and go in Sapphire Falls.

i-Q6dtP6P-X2.jpg

i-HHk9GnQ-X2.jpg

It won`t look fully finished for a long time as they are doing in stages for limited disruption. But, when the major works like the grab and go and Orchids new sushi bar is being done I imagine it`ll be a little more disruptive.....

It`ll be so worth it, it looks stunning in the renderings.

WOW!!! Looks amazing!!

Is there a monthly activity schedule online somewhere, like the Disney resorts have?

Wondering if anyone might know the answer to this....we are traveling with another family and we both have standard rooms booked. I might need to change my room to a water view to take advantage of a discount I could use. If I do that, will we be far away from each other if they have a standard?
Ideally we'd like to be close by. Thanks!

Water views could be of the water canal or pool

Standard views could be of buildings, highway, foliage or partial park/water views

The water views cost more than standard view
And there are 3 buildings with 7 floors of rooms

If you want to be near the party with you, call and request to be placed in the same tower and floor
If you upgrade to water view, it’s possible to be in a room near them
Aim for same building, same floor

Some of the recent changes in the lobby at RP.

Concierge desk.....

It`s much more visible over here.....

i-m5TP3HL-X2.jpg

I loved how Kayla the manager had matched her outfit to the desk!!! She is fabulous......

i-MxDcMNK-XL.jpg

Vacation planning Desk

i-wm5JsKS-X2.jpg

Avis car rental desk

Now relocated to near the entrance to T3.

i-QjCM2kw-X2.jpg

i-2W3Vs5G-X2.jpg

The area where Concierge/planning/car hire desks all used to be...…and the new grab and go will be here...….similar idea to the grab and go in Sapphire Falls.

i-Q6dtP6P-X2.jpg

i-HHk9GnQ-X2.jpg

It won`t look fully finished for a long time as they are doing in stages for limited disruption. But, when the major works like the grab and go and Orchids new sushi bar is being done I imagine it`ll be a little more disruptive.....

It`ll be so worth it, it looks stunning in the renderings.

Where can I find these renderings of the lobby refurbishment?

Schumi took pictures of the lobby before she left the hotel in May

Yes I know, but her last sentence in her post I quoted said "It`ll be so worth it, it looks stunning in the renderings." So she saw renderings of the completed lobby somewhere. I was just wondering are these renderings online or were they at the resort?

Okay thanks!
Nothing online? I was just wondering approximately what time the outdoor movies are.

Whenever sunset is really, so time can vary from season to season.......:thumbsup2

Oh I just saw you are Soldier’s*Sweeties!!! I sometimes don’t pay attention to avatars..........awwww.....I liked your old name!! :wave2:

Yes I know, but her last sentence in her post I quoted said "It`ll be so worth it, it looks stunning in the renderings." So she saw renderings of the completed lobby somewhere. I was just wondering are these renderings online or were they at the resort?

Disney Ron, as far as I’m aware they are not posted online nor are they posted at the resort.

Wondering if anyone might know the answer to this....we are traveling with another family and we both have standard rooms booked. I might need to change my room to a water view to take advantage of a discount I could use. If I do that, will we be far away from each other if they have a standard?
Ideally we'd like to be close by. Thanks!

Hope you get to stay close to your friends........

The hotel are very good with requests and will absolutely accommodate if they can........ :thumbsup2

Whenever sunset is really, so time can vary from season to season.......:thumbsup2

Oh I just saw you are Soldier’s*Sweeties!!! I sometimes don’t pay attention to avatars..........awwww.....I liked your old name!! :wave2:
Thanks! I couldn’t log in with my old name after the change :confused3

Any one know if Jake’s serves food to closing time? Our plane lands at 10:30 pm on a Thursday. The website shows that Jake’s is open every night to 1:30 am. I’m not sure if we should eat at the airport when we land or wait until we get to RPR. We will be using Lyft to get from the airport to RPR.
Honestly......I’ve never been out and about that late to find out......lol......

I’m not sure if they’re like restaurants in the park that will stop serving 30 mins before closing or offer food till closing......they may let you get food to go if that’s the case, but I really don’t know that one.........

If your plane isn’t delayed you should be ok getting there in plenty of time......

We've eaten at Jake's late night before. Room service is 24 hrs and I think it comes from the same kitchen so they never shut the kitchen down completely.

What kind of toiletries do they provide? Do they provide body wash and lotion along with shampoo and conditioner?

My husband loved Universal so much last year that he has been bugging me to plan another trip for next year! I am thinking that we may try the Royal Pacific this time. I've stayed there a couple of times in the past and have liked it. We are trying to decide whether we want to do a King Club level room or the King Suite. Is there anyone that has stayed in both that can give me some advice. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter