ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

So excited to know the hotel is opening back up again today......

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We have so many friends there it`s lovely to know most of them are back in play today......it`s been a long time for them.

Looking forward to hearing about folks personal experiences in the coming few weeks.....:thumbsup2

Looking to head to Universal for the first time next month. Looking at this resort. Curious to hear reports of what’s open, etc. The sushi bar sounds right up our alley.

Looking to head to Universal for the first time next month. Looking at this resort. Curious to hear reports of what’s open, etc. The sushi bar sounds right up our alley.

The sushi bar is excellent. Of all the places around Orlando we have eaten sushi, we find this one hard to beat.

In the next few weeks we should know what’s fully open. We haven’t had any personal reports from anyone staying at the hotel right now.

I am staying there in a couple of weeks. I am sure we will have heard by then, but I expect things will change often so I will certainly update when I am there. Ours is a split stay with Cabana Bay so I will update on that one too.

Teenage daughter and I trip 😍 Just us girls.
Any suggestions of must do!!!!
Must eat ???
Going to rent a resort cabana a few 1/2 days.

Went ahead and booked for one night (the Sat before Father's Day.) I'm getting too nervous about crowds, long lines for everything, apps not working, and getting left out due to capacity limits. Now I can relax.

Where can I find updates on this resort with recent re-opening updates? I am first timer, going next weekend. Curious about restaurant availability, pool operations, etc.

I am typically a Disney girl, but my teenager wants to try something new. What can I expect at Loews Club Level? I am considering annual passes and club level at Royal Pacific. Is there a better way to do it? We are all about convenience (we understand we are going at an unusual time).

Where can I find updates on this resort with recent re-opening updates? I am first timer, going next weekend. Curious about restaurant availability, pool operations, etc.

I think the coming days may reveal some info. There are conflicting reports around.

Keep an eye on the boards for updates, or maybe just call the hotel, not the reservation line, call the hotel direct and they should help you.

I am typically a Disney girl, but my teenager wants to try something new. What can I expect at Loews Club Level? I am considering annual passes and club level at Royal Pacific. Is there a better way to do it? We are all about convenience (we understand we are going at an unusual time).

Loews Club is excellent. We have been staying CL at RP for many years now, and we have always been so impressed with the level of service you receive from the staff.

Yes, right now is not the best impression as everything is upside down and back to front! There are going to be changes implemented, and until they are announced, it`s anyone`s guess how it`ll be. But, generally speaking....you`d love it......

DH and I have a reservation at HRH but this thread is making me reconsider my choice!!

YAY!!!!!!

RP is amazing!!!! We love everything about the hotel...from the minute you enter the property till the second you leave you are made to feel like the most important person on earth......warmth and friendliness are second nature.

The resort itself feels like a resort......the theme is impressive and immersive.

Me personally, I find the HRH a little cold......apart from eating in The Palm which we love, we just never really enjoy being there.....but each to their own.....

You`ll have a fabulous trip regardless I`m sure!!!

RP is amazing!!!! We love everything about the hotel...from the minute you enter the property till the second you leave you are made to feel like the most important person on earth......warmth and friendliness are second nature.

The resort itself feels like a resort......the theme is

Me personally, I find the HRH a little cold......apart from eating in The Palm which we love, we just never really enjoy being there.....but each to their own.....

You`ll have a fabulous trip regardless I`m sure!!!

Agree with everything...

On top of that, I found HR to be a little run down. The furniture and fixtures in the lobby had seen better days when we visited, and it is much more crowded that RPR in our opinion.

Having stayed Club at all but the new tower at Coronado, I feel what I get at Universal is much better than Disney and typically the AP rate when available is typically 30-60% better then the best deal available from Disney. HR is lowest in the least as far as offerings, however it’ll do just fine, and the proximity just can’t be beat by anything Disney. Any of the 3 Universal properties that offer club are great!

I will say BWI and YC and BC would be our favorite contenders.....

Again just my opinion having stayed at the majority!!!

Agree with everything...

On top of that, I found HR to be a little run down. The furniture and fixtures in the lobby had seen better days when we visited, and it is much more crowded that RPR in our opinion.

It did seem that way.

I got pictures of the HR Club Lounge when they extended it slightly, I popped the pictures in the sticky. But, I was surprised how tiny it was and it didn't look as fresh as the other lounges.

I was surprised when the supervisor told me they had to put the drinks service outside the lounge as it was often too crowded.....I could imagine when I saw it. It does seem to be a comment often mentioned.

I called the hotel directly this morning and was told that due to the current situation, the club level lounge was not open and club level guest would receive $100 a day in gift certificates to use in the hotel restaurants. When I did the math, I was better off purchasing a regular room.

I'm I missing something else that their club level offers?

Parking? I read no valet right now, but can you still pull up to valet to unload luggage onto a cart and then go do self park? Are the bellmen working and will take luggage to bell services until you get your room then bring luggage up or is it a DIY type thing now? Thanks and I hope all of you down there now have great weather and massive fun. I am really jonsing for the crab rangoon dip at Cowfish. Yummy groan!

This will be our first time staying at RPR, very excited! I think I am going to just book a standard room is there a request I can make for a better view? What are you looking at with the water view? Thanks

This will be our first time staying at RPR, very excited! I think I am going to just book a standard room is there a request I can make for a better view? What are you looking at with the water view? Thanks

A water view room can either be a pool view or the waterway that the boats go on.

Maybe request a high floor too :thumbsup2

Hope you have a lovely trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter