ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

With the new world of COVID, do rooms have the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash pump bottles on the shower wall still?

I stay at RP and always have had individual bottles in the room
Not familiar with a body pump bottle in the shower in the rooms I was in.

@schumigirl Thanks so much for doing this report! I really enjoyed reading it!!! I have been on these boards for what seems like a very long time and I rarely post anything but I do read and read and read! I have passed these boards on to many friends. We are going to Universal in 7 days... Cannot wait and these boards always get me so ready!!! We are staying at RPR for the first time I wanted to try something new. We have stayed at HRH 5 times. Changed our room from club level (usually do that) to 2 rooms non-club level as reading COVID club amenities are not great right now. These boards and the kiddos who are 17,19, and 22 convinced me they need their own room now. Special trip for us as oldest who is a singer on Carnival cruise lines is home and this may be our last trip as a family unit. Have never done HHN and I hear there are 2 houses open right now super excited to try that out. Hope everyone on these boards are doing well and again big shout out THANK YOU these are invaluable!!!

@schumigirl Thanks so much for doing this report! I really enjoyed reading it!!! I have been on these boards for what seems like a very long time and I rarely post anything but I do read and read and read! I have passed these boards on to many friends. We are going to Universal in 7 days... Cannot wait and these boards always get me so ready!!! We are staying at RPR for the first time I wanted to try something new. We have stayed at HRH 5 times. Changed our room from club level (usually do that) to 2 rooms non-club level as reading COVID club amenities are not great right now. These boards and the kiddos who are 17,19, and 22 convinced me they need their own room now. Special trip for us as oldest who is a singer on Carnival cruise lines is home and this may be our last trip as a family unit. Have never done HHN and I hear there are 2 houses open right now super excited to try that out. Hope everyone on these boards are doing well and again big shout out THANK YOU these are invaluable!!!

Thank you! What a lovely thing to say.........:flower3:

Less than a week till you go........that`ll pass so quickly. I am so happy you`re going to RPR......yes, I`m completely biased, but it is a gorgeous hotel and I hope you love it when you`re there.

Doing the two room is a good idea as you are really 5 adults.......and it`ll be a lovely "last" trip as a family for you all.

The houses on offer are getting very good reviews so far, and hopefully next year you`ll give HHN a try as it is so much fun!!

Please come back and tell us how your trip was and how much you enjoyed it.......:wave2:

Staying at Royal Pacific the first week of October. We are going to Magic Kingdom one day and have an 8:15 reservation at The Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast. Have never used Uber/Lyft. What time should we asked to be picked up? Where to you meet your Uber/Lyft driver? Thanks.

Staying at Royal Pacific the first week of October. We are going to Magic Kingdom one day and have an 8:15 reservation at The Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast. Have never used Uber/Lyft. What time should we asked to be picked up? Where to you meet your Uber/Lyft driver? Thanks.

It should take around 30 minutes to get from one place to another using Turkey Lake/Palm Parkway, but I`d arrange to be picked up no later than 7.30am for an 8.15 reservation.

You wait outside for your car, walk over the bridge and the cars pick you up there.

Leaving for our first trip on the 18th! Was originally booked for the kids’ spring break, but that didn’t happen. What kind of coffee machine is in the room? Regular pot or a pod type thing? And how is the internet? Going to be mean and make my kids try and do some school work in the evenings since parks are closed so early 😂😂😂

Leaving for our first trip on the 18th! Was originally booked for the kids’ spring break, but that didn’t happen. What kind of coffee machine is in the room? Regular pot or a pod type thing? And how is the internet? Going to be mean and make my kids try and do some school work in the evenings since parks are closed so early 😂😂😂

It’s a pod machine they have in the rooms.

And internet has always been fine for us. If three of us are in the room and we all have devices on, it’s always worked well.

Hope you have a wonderful trip.......:thumbsup2

Thank you for this thread - it has been so helpful! We are staying at RPR for the first time soon :)! We are a family of four with younger (under 12) children and are staying in a Jurassic Park Suite. The suite wasn't available for the first night of our stay so we booked a standard room. Does anyone have experience in those becoming available later? - and - If not, is moving rooms a hassle at RPR or no big deal?

how exciting!! It would have been so cool if this had been available when my boys were young. They would have loved the room!
I can't complain though because both of them still love the parks. They are both grown now and my younger son married. They are all going with me on the next trip!

Thank you for this thread - it has been so helpful! We are staying at RPR for the first time soon :)! We are a family of four with younger (under 12) children and are staying in a Jurassic Park Suite. The suite wasn't available for the first night of our stay so we booked a standard room. Does anyone have experience in those becoming available later? - and - If not, is moving rooms a hassle at RPR or no big deal?

There are so few Jurassic Park suites, so I would say normally don`t count on it becoming available.....no harm in calling to ask though and keep checking the website to see....just in case.

We`ve moved to a suite before, several times......no hassles at all.

And I`m glad you find the thread helpful.......when macraven and I updated it, we hoped it would be useful in some way, so thank you and hope you have an amazing trip...... :wave2:

how exciting!! It would have been so cool if this had been available when my boys were young. They would have loved the room!
I can't complain though because both of them still love the parks. They are both grown now and my younger son married. They are all going with me on the next trip!

That is so lovely to hear about your trip...........when our adult children still enjoy your company and on vacations too, you know you`ve done a lot the right way........:hug:

There are so few Jurassic Park suites, so I would say normally don`t count on it becoming available.....no harm in calling to ask though and keep checking the website to see....just in case.

We`ve moved to a suite before, several times......no hassles at all.

And I`m glad you find the thread helpful.......when macraven and I updated it, we hoped it would be useful in some way, so thank you and hope you have an amazing trip...... :wave2:
Thank you for the reply and for the thread!

How wonderful! Enjoy your trip!

Just purchased AP’s for the family to get the extra 3 months! Do I have to go to the parks to pick them up or is there a place at hotels to pick them up? At least RPR and HRH?

Just purchased AP’s for the family to get the extra 3 months! Do I have to go to the parks to pick them up or is there a place at hotels to pick them up? At least RPR and HRH?
My understanding is if you "paid in full" you can pick up at hotel ticket/planning booth, if FlexPay, have to go to citywalk or park ticket booth.

My understanding is if you "paid in full" you can pick up at hotel ticket/planning booth, if FlexPay, have to go to citywalk or park ticket booth.

Yes we did paid in full I was hoping to be able to pick them up at one of those two hotels I had listed

I’m not sure but I think within a year? We plan on going in December and when I spoke to someone at UO they said that was fine and acted as if there was no cut off but I thought I read one year. Maybe the experts can chime in!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter