ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Yes they do.

It’s in Islands dining room and it is excellent.......:thumbsup2

I’ve done the breakfast buffets at RPR, HRH, PBH, and SF, and Islands Dining is my favorite. I like that the food is separated from the diners instead being surrounded by diners. Also, because eating areas are in sections, it doesn’t feel like a cafeteria.

Thanks to the great job you guys do on these threads, I know that we can leave our luggage with bell services on check out day. However, does anyone know if there is a specific time by which we must retrieve our luggage? (Just wondering if it is permissible to pick it up after midnight in the off-chance we are off property, out late, etc.?)

Got a welcome letter from the RPR Club staff welcoming us, letter still says the lounge in inside Islands dining room (oops!). I may suggest they update that when we are there. Also got a call from Islands DR confirming our Thanksgiving reservation. Getting close!

Got a welcome letter from the RPR Club staff welcoming us, letter still says the lounge in inside Islands dining room (oops!). I may suggest they update that when we are there. Also got a call from Islands DR confirming our Thanksgiving reservation. Getting close!

If you don't mind my asking, what day do you arrive? I'm just wondering when I will get my letter.

Hi all! Is there a map of the ROOM NUMBERS in each tower? I would like to request close to walking path, and ask for a specific range of rooms, ie "even rooms between 1600 and 1648". Thank you!!!

It’s probably easier to call and have a request listed in your reservation

Ask for the closest room to the walking path
Tower 3 and 1 are the towers you would want

I would suggest you request any room that is close to the exit for the walking path

With all the recent changes to Universal hotels, we thought we should have a new updated thread for all sorts of information, questions or queries about the hotel.

We have many new visitors asking all sorts of things about their trip to this hotel and hopefully, will try and answer any questions you may have about anything to do with your stay at RPR. Whether it be about types of room choice, rates or views......ask away!

Any comments you have about your stay at Royal Pacific are also most welcome.

THERE IS NO RESORT FEE AT THIS HOTEL.

THE COST OF 1 NIGHTS STAY WILL BE TAKEN ON BOOKING AS YOUR DEPOSIT. BALANCE WILL BE PAID ON DEPARTURE.

IF YOU WISH TO PAY THE BALANCE BEFORE YOUR STAY, CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY.

AS OF MAY 2018 THE CHARGE FOR A THIRD ADULT PER ROOM GOES UP TO $35 PER NIGHT. THIS EXTRA CHARGE IS FOR AGED 18 AND OVER.

Loews Royal Pacific Resort
6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Reservations: 1-888-273-1311
Phone: 407-503-3000
Fax: 407-503-3010

CHECK IN AND CANCELLATION POLICY

Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in. There must be at least one person in the reserved room who is 21 years of age or older.
Check in/Check Out
Check-in at 4:00 PM
Check-out at 11:00 AM
Your Universal Express℠ Unlimited ride access (restrictions apply)** is valid from the time issued by the front desk until the Universal Orlando theme parks close, the day of your departure. Pre-registering is allowed at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, and Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort the morning of your arrival date; you will be issued your Universal Express℠ Unlimited pass to use in the theme parks all day for Universal Express access, if needed.

There are 3 check out options: By Television, Express Check-out or Traditional Check out available at the Front Desk

Modification Policy
Modifications to existing reservations are subject to availability at time of change.

Deposit Requirements

• Equal to one night's room rate plus tax.
  • The credit card will be charged within 5 business days of the booking date.
  • Arrivals within 5 days of booking will have their credit card charged upon hotel check-in; full cancellation policies apply.

Acceptable forms of payment
The following major credit cards may be accepted for deposits:

For reservation deposits, cash and traveler's checks are not accepted.

• Discover/NOVUS
  • American Express
  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Diners Club
  • Japanese Credit Bureau (JCB)
  • Carte Blanche
Once a guest arrives at Universal Orlando, all of the above forms of payment, plus cash and traveler's checks, UO gift cards, will be accepted for additional hotel charges.

Hotel Taxes
Universal Orlando on-site hotels will include applicable taxes to be collected each night of a guest’s stay. These taxes are included as a percentage of the room charge.

Florida State Sales Tax 6.5%
Orange County Occupancy Tax 6%
12.5% Total Tax

Cancellation Policy
Days Prior to Stay:
6 days or more
0- 5 days prior

Penalties:
Full refund
charged one night's room rate plus tax

PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are forfeited if guest checks out of the hotel prior to the check-out date.

PARKING CHARGES

Overnight Guest Parking

Self parking: $24 plus tax per night, per vehicle
Valet parking: $33 plus tax per night, per vehicle

Day Guest Parking

Self Parking – per day, per vehicle
5 minutes or less: Free
5 minutes to 30 minutes: $10 plus tax
30 minutes to 24 hours: $45 plus tax

Valet Parking: $34 plus tax per day, per vehicle

A ONE NIGHT STAY INCLUDES 2 FULL DAYS PARKING. MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON THE LAST DAY.

ONSITE CAR RENTAL:

As of April 16, 2018, Hertz will no longer have a rental stand onsite.
They will be replaced by AVIS car rental

STAY MORE SAVE MORE......

Universal Orlando® Resort: THE LONGER YOU STAY, THE MORE YOU SAVE!

Save Up to 35%* when you stay 7 nights or longer at an on-site hotel.

Save throughout the year by choosing dates that best fit your travel plans—with THE BEST DAYS TO VACATION!

Loews Royal Pacific guests enjoy Free Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access^ so you can SKIP THE REGULAR THEME PARK LINES in both parks—a value of up to $89 per person, per day^^ (valid theme park admission required).

TRANSPORTATION SERVICES OFFERED

On-Site Transportation Complimentary resort wide transportation includes Water Taxis at our Premier or Preferred hotels, and Shuttle Buses at all Universal Orlando Resort on-site hotels. Waterways connect the Universal Orlando resort hotels to Universal Studios®, Universal CityWalk® and Islands of Adventure from our Premier or Preferred hotels. Each hotel is also within walking distance to Universal Studios, Universal's Islands of Adventure and CityWalk.

SeaWorld® & Wet 'n Wild® water park Transportation*
Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld®, Wet 'n Wild® water park and Aquatica™ is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours* (does not run continuously). Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Center located in the hotel lobby, one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure.
*Not valid for Special Events or Groups.

Airport Transportation
An airport shuttle service is available for hotel guests arriving into Orlando International Airport through Destination MCO. Visit the concierge desk for details. Fees apply.

• Departure Point from Airport: Ground transportation area on lower level of airport.

• Departure Point from Hotels: Porte Cochere of each hotel
Hotel Dining Shuttle
Complimentary shuttle service is provided for hotel guests traveling to each of the on-site hotel restaurants during limited hours.

ONE QUESTION OFTEN ASKED.......DO WE GET UNLIMITED EXPRESS PASS HERE....

The answer is yes you do. It is valid from when you check in until park closing on your check out day.

Although check in is officially 4pm, you can check in as early as 6am. Your room may not be ready but if it isn't you can leave any bags you have securely with Bell Services located adjacent to check in.

When you check in you will be given room keys matching the amount of guests registered to the room on your reservation. This as of 2017 is your EP. You simply have your room key scanned as you enter the EP line either at the beginnng or further into the line depending on the ride.

The EP queue is a separate to queue to the regular one and waits are usually much less than normal queue. You will need to show this to TM on entering the queue.

You will need your room key if you are planning to take advantage of Early Entry offered to onsite resort guests. EE is one hour before regular guests are allowed in.

**EP is a perk of staying at one of the qualifying hotels. Where you buy your park tickets has nothing to do with this and doesn't affect EP in any way**

WILL CALL FOR ATTRACTION TICKETS

Will Call is adjacent to check in desk area. A few steps away from check in, you will be able to pick up pre ordered tickets or purchase regular park tickets.

There is also a Concierge desk here and car hire help.

FOR THOSE WISHING TO ORDER GIFTS TO BE DELIVERED TO THEIR ROOM, INCLUDING CAKES........THIS IS THE LINK TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE.

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...oom/rpr_star_service_amenity_catalog_2016.pdf

ONSITE RESTAURANTS

There are many good choices at RPR for various sorts of dining.

ISLANDS FOR BREAKFAST

This is a choice of either an all you can eat selection or you can order separately off the menu. Breakfast hours are Monday - Friday 7am till 11am and Saturday and Sunday are 7am till noon.

BREAKFAST MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...cms/pressroom/islands_breakfast_menu_2016.pdf

ORCHIDS LOUNGE BREAKFAST

Ideal for individually priced breakfast options for those who prefer the quicker option in the morning. Open from 6am till 11am Monday - Friday and 6am till noon Saturday/Sunday.

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.net/1221620750/cms/pressroom/orchid_breakfast_menu.pdf

JAKE`S AMERICAN BAR

Jake`s is on the ground floor adjacent to Islands Dining room.....excellent food choices here and fabulous atmosphere. Open from 11am through 1.30am. Limited late night menu from 10pm. Live music can be heard here some nights.

FULL MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...cms/pressroom/jakes_fall_menu_dinner_2016.pdf

DESSERT MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...om/jakes_falldessert_menu_2016_mtk_review.pdf

KIDS MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...essroom/lrpr_jakes_kids_menu_revised_2016.pdf

LATE NIGHT MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.net/AIDAJCS2SN24LOEZH2A44/cms/pressroom/jakes_late_night.pdf

ISLANDS DINING ROOM

Islands offers a variety of Asian cuisine with a twist.........open for dinner from 6pm till 10pm

DINNER MENU........

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...ms/pressroom/island_dinner_menu_fall_2016.pdf

KIDS MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...44/cms/pressroom/islands_kids_menu_dinner.pdf

WOK EXPERIENCE

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...oom/islands_the_wok_experience_poster_web.pdf

A special dining room just for kids featuring kiddie-size tables and chairs, flat screen TV playing cartoons, a Bali-style play area & fisher price toys!

Character dining is fantastic here. Interaction with characters is second to none. It will vary from night to night who you will see. It can be Scooby and Shaggy, Gru and Stuart the minion, Woody Woodpecker or The Simpsons. Have seen Shrek and Fiona too. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday are the nights at the moment for these characters. Usually from 6.45 till around 9.15.

BULA BAR.......

One of the best poolside bars there is!! Thank you macraven for the new link....

logo_bula_bar_grille_tcm13-7614.jpg

lrpr_bula_bar_tcm13-7600.jpg

Bula means "welcome" in Fijian, and you will love this casual poolside eatery, featuring tropical drinks, sandwiches, and our new *Loews American Classic items.

Hours of Operation
Open daily
Beverage Service 11am-until pool closing.
Food Service Daily starting at 11am until one hour before pool closing.

BULA BAR FOOD AND DRINK MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.net/AIDAJCS2SN24LOEZH2A44/cms/pressroom/bula_menu.pdf

Also located poolside, is the Bula Ice Bar featuring variety of frozen treats, open seasonally

BULA BAR DESSERT MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.net/AIDAJCS2SN24LOEZH2A44/cms/pressroom/ice_bar_ice_creampdf.pdf

Please note 18% gratuity will be automatically added to your bill. Staff will inform you of this charge.

ORCHIDS LOUNGE AND SUSHI RESTAURANT

Sushi Bar is open from 5pm nightly. Located in lobby area it has plenty of relaxing seating to either enjoy dinner or just sit and have a cocktail.

SUSHI MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...A44/cms/pressroom/sushi_menu_update_42017.pdf

BITES MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.net/AIDAJCS2SN24LOEZH2A44/cms/pressroom/orchid_bites_menu_2.pdf

COCKTAILS AND DRINKS MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...essroom/orchid_beverage_menu_update_42017.pdf

DESSERT MENU

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...ressroom/orchid_dessert_menu_update_42017.pdf

WANTILAN LUAU

Wantilan Luau Sit back and experience an evening of authentic Polynesian food and entertainment at the enchanting Wantilan Luau, a weekly Hawaiian dinner show featuring an all-you-can-eat buffet of Polynesian specialties, live Hawaiian music and traditional hula dancing. Hula and fire dancers delight the audience and entice a few to even learn the hula!

Click here for menu

Saturday nights year round!

Adults: $76** Priority Seating | $69** Regular Seating
Children (ages 3 - 9): $40** Priority Seating | $35** Regular Seating
(ages under 3 complimentary)
Price includes gratuity, non-alcoholic beverages, wine, beer, and Mai Tais!

Reservations required. Call 407-503-DINE (3463) or reserve online.
Registration begins at 5:30 pm. Seating begins at 6:00 pm.

CLUB LOUNGE.............

Located on the 7th floor of T3.

Booked guests can use royalpacificconcierge@loewshotels.com
for contacting staff

Club Lounge is open from 7am till 9.30pm daily.

Coffee, tea, sodas and water are available all day.

Breakfast is served 7am till 10am daily..........offerings are varied and plentiful......toast, cereals, mini muffins, bagels, mini pastries, hot cinammon bun, oatmeal, boiled eggs, fresh fruit platter, assortment of cold meats including turkey, ham and continental style. Coffee, tea, juices and milk.

Afternoon snacks available 12-3.

Evening appetisers are served 4.30-6.30.

There is always one hot meal choice every evening......varies from chicken mac and cheese casserole, chicken and pasta, chili and fixins, Lemon or Orange Chicken with rice.

Lovely fresh salads are plentiful with house made dressings, fresh crudités, assorted cheeses with crackers, fruit plate and chips and dips or prawn crackers with sweet chilli sauce.

Beers and wine are complimentary during these two hours also. Selected spirits are on offer for $5 a measure.

Dessert hour is usually a selection of mini desserts and cookies served between 8 and 9pm.

There are two computers for your use and a printer. 3 large screen tv's.

Newspapers are available to read along with menus from various restaurants from onsite at Universal to restaurants around the Orlando area. There is also lots of info on local attractions too.

Staff in here are incredibly friendly and helpful with anything you may need assistance with and offer full Concierge service.

New and refurbed Club Lounge opened October 1st...…..

i-928CKxm-XL.jpg

i-rhBwVTP-XL.jpg

i-LWcfXPm-XL.jpg

i-39W8GLK-XL.jpg

i-xpfn2pc-XL.jpg

i-DQNbBz3-XL.jpg

i-K736wMK-XL.jpg

i-s5HZGs4-XL.jpg

i-WKfg2gV-XL.jpg

i-KKhLhVk-XL.jpg

i-VHcKtQj-XL.jpg

i-fRbWW63-XL.jpg

Wine and beer are complimentary, however there is a $5 charge for hard liquor.

i-X45w4Sk-XL.jpg

i-PkQkBjn-XL.jpg

AMENITIES

There are two shops onsite, one is set beside the pool which sells clothes and accessories as well as staples like suncream and ice cream! On level 3 there is a little shop that sells basic groceries, first aid items and gifts.

There are laundry rooms in each tower for convenience. Washers and dryers both take quarters and there is also a machine if you wish to pay by credit card.

ATM Machines

• located adjacent to the concierge services desk

CRIBS AND ROLLAWAYS

Cribs are complimentary. Rollaways are available through Star Service Hotline. The fee for rollaway is $25 per day, plus 12.5% sales tax. Available on a first come, first served basis. Only one rollaway is allowed per room.

MICROWAVES AND REFRIGERATORS

The fee for a Microwaves are $15 each per day, plus 12.5% sales tax. Available on a first come, first served basis. Only one Microwave is allowed per room and are available through Star Service Hotline. Fridges are now standard in all rooms with no charge.

Currency Exchange & Check cashing

Services available at the front desk of each hotel.

LAUNDRY DRY CLEANING AND SPECIAL SERVICES

Our hotels provide a timely and efficient service based on the guest’s needs. Services include laundry, dry cleaning, quick pressing, and shoe shine service. If necessary, Express or Same Day Service can be requested. Hours of Operation: Available 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM; 7 days a week

Self Service laundry rooms located at all three towers.
Tower 1 & 2 have a self service laundry room located ouside the elevator on the ground floor.
Tower 3 has the laundry room on the 2nd floor. (added 6/9/16)

STAR SERVICE

Call Star Service to request anything to make your stay more comfortable. Whether it's a special amenity or a tooth brush, just pick up the phone in your guest room to make a request.

WIRELESS INTERNET

Enjoy complimentary* wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel or upgrade to Premium Plus^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs.

*Premium wireless access is complimentary for up to 4 devices per room for a 24-hour period 1pm to 1pm.
^Premium Plus wireless access is $14.95 for up to 8 devices per room and for a 24-hour period of 1pm to 1pm.

Safes are in all rooms and Safety deposit boxes are available behind front desk.

POOL ACTIVITIES

Pool activities are varied and fun. Pool has a zero entry for safety. Each day there are a variety of entertainments set out including pool basketball, hula hoop contests, arts and crafts and much more.

Dive-In movies are shown most nights. Schedule is available.

Interactive water play area for children.

There are 2 hot tubs, beach volleyball court, Private Cabanas for rent. Included is a ceiling fan, phone, tv, a refrigerator with water, sodas and a fruit bowl. 407-503-3235 for cabana reservations.

On selected nights there is a Torch lighting ceremony by the pool, this a lot of fun and try and catch it if you can......usually around dusk.

Gymnasium. 5am till 10pm daily and complimentary to all guests staying within Loews hotels in Universal Orlando.

Small games room for kids.

LOEWS LOVE PETS

• Pets are permitted with a $50 fee per night*.
      • No more than two pets may occupy any one guestroom
      • Guests with pets must be booked into a pet friendly room category (upon arrival if guest is reserved in a non-pet room they will be re-assigned to one)
      • Arrangements must be made with housekeeping for daily room cleaning
      • Dogs may be walked in designated areas only
      • If the dog’s behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the dog in an outside shelter
      • Pets are not allowed in the pool/lounge or restaurant areas
      • Pet friendly rooms include:
        • Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: Garden View & Bay View rooms only.
        • Hard Rock Hotel: Garden View rooms only.
        • Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Standard rooms only.
      • Club rooms do not participate in the program
      • Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pets should Loews Hotels request this information at any time.

. Click here for the complete Loews Loves Pets Policy.

UPDATED JURASSIC WORLD ROOMS INFO

http://universal.wdwinfo.com/resorts/royal-pacific-resort/accommodations-royal-pacific-resort/jurassic-world-kids-suites-will-make-adults-jealous/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+disney-updates+(Disney+Updates+-+wdwinfo.com)

AVAILABLE ROOMS AND SIZES.............

https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Loews-Royal-Pacific-Resort/Accommodations.aspx

At a glance you have standard 2 Queen room and Standard 2 queen water view....both these rooms are 335 square feet. These rooms can hold 5 people. You can order a rollaway at a cost of $25 or bring a blow up bed. Star services will bring you bedding to make this up at no extra charge.

**THESE ROOMS WILL TAKE A TWIN AIR MATTRESS FOR A FIFTH PERSON**

Just a couple of pictures of an updated double room.

i-Vp87zpm-XL.jpg

i-VzksK7f-XL.jpg

2015%20orlando%20345_zps68z7kkl0-XL.jpg

2015%20orlando%20346_zps9jjcuk5y-XL.jpg

2015%20orlando%20355_zpsavihc8ph-XL.jpg

i-CBhFdWn-XL.jpg

i-8x8nFzK-XL.jpg

2015%20orlando%20338_zpselilti8r-XL.jpg

i-rXsNwZQ-XL.jpg

PRESIDENTIAL SUITE

i-Xnfk8NJ-XL.jpg

i-MbffNTP-XL.jpg

i-JF3Chbs-XL.jpg

i-RJhr3p3-XL.jpg

i-ZWRXvZn-XL.jpg

i-LdXZSgq-XL.jpg

i-qK9HCJL-XL.jpg

i-6q477hQ-XL.jpg

i-TnSwWWQ-XL.jpg

i-hmFVmXH-XL.jpg

Standard King room again has 335 Square feet.

King Suite has 670 square feet.......features a living room with pull out sofa bed and separate bedroom with king sized bed. TV in both rooms.

Jurassic Park Kids suite has 670 square feet too. Standard King bed for adults and a separate room for the kids. The kids room does not open into hallway, only parents room. Link to info on JP suite below........

https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Loews-Royal-Pacific-Resort/Accommodations/Luxury-Suites.aspx

MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PER GUEST ROOM

King Rooms - up to 3 guests* (rollaway rental needed for 3rd person)

Two Queen Rooms - up to 5 guests* (rollaway rental needed for 5th person)

* Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 per day. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. King Rooms have bedding for 2, requires rollaway for 3. Double Queen have bedding for 4, requires rollaway for 5. Available on a first come first serve basis. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults guests per room.

Hospitality Suite. 1005 square feet. This room is lovely!! It has a fairly good sized living room with pull out sofa, large tv, comfy chairs and a large dining area with a conference table that will seat 8. Kitchen area has fridge freezer, microwave and sink area. Separate shower room in this too which makes it ideal for larger families that have added this to an attached room.

There is also a Presidential Suite which has 1,340 square feet. Has living area, large dining area, conference area, separate study area, refrigerator with sink, and one and a half bathrooms. Master bedroom has king bed.

All rooms have 40" tv, small fridge and coffee maker.

All floors have an ice machine.

Will hold off showing more room pictures until we get more updated ones. There are plenty of older pics on file .

It’s probably easier to call and have a request listed in your reservation

Ask for the closest room to the walking path
Tower 3 and 1 are the towers you would want

I would suggest you request any room that is close to the exit for the walking path

Club level rooms. Is there any credit card or program that gives free upgrade to club level if you book a standard room? Like Hilton or Hyatt? I know this is a Loews hotel.

Club level rooms. Is there any credit card or program that gives free upgrade to club level if you book a standard room? Like Hilton or Hyatt? I know this is a Loews hotel.
It would be great if Loews had a program like that but sadly they do not

As of December 6 or 7, the Loews YouFirst loyalty program, will cease to exist

No word for any replacement hotel programs yet

Hard Rock has there own rewards program, download the app and start earning rewards anything within the last year can be applied including Hard Rock Cafe and purchases at the gift shops also.

Oh never earned a Club Level upgrade, but have been given that years ago, that’s all I book now though.

What’s up with the wildly fluctuating rates at RPH? For my late April stay rates have jumped from $210 to $324 over night! It did this once before since I’ve been tracking then went back to the $210 rate standard rate.
And Club is over $400, that’s been steady. But if I move my dates up a week Club drops down to $270s, ugh.
I’m hoping Club goes down to $270s for my dates! But that price doesn’t seem to budge!

Sometimes supply and demand raises rates

Keep checking and book when you see a price you can live with

I booked a few months ago at the $210 rate, but tracking rates to see if it goes down or AP comes out.

I do that also

I returned October 12 this year from my stay at UO
About 13 hours later, I booked for September 2019 at RPH

I check the rates regularly and will up to the month before I leave

I don’t think my rate can be beat but I still check

I do that also

I returned October 12 this year from my stay at UO
About 13 hours later, I booked for September 2019 at RPH

I check the rates regularly and will up to the month before I leave

I don’t think my rate can be beat but I still check
I usually like to go to Orlando late Aug/Sept for the better rates, but daughter can’t go at that time so April/May it is!
And I’ll be happy if rates go down as Canadian dollar is dropping, ugh. I’m holding off booking air in hopes dollar goes up!

Check out the smsm rates
That is the rate I book with as I start my stay late September

If you have a 7 night stay during September (and late part of August)
Discount is at 35%

Stays of either 3 maybe 4 nights are when the smsm rate begins

The rate is based on number of nights booked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!