ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Orchid Lounge is open! Again, I only included a few photos as there was a lot posted. But I provided a link to the post on the UOAP Facebook page

Attachments

• DE496A70-5C76-45F8-9ECD-2A59B706D97A.jpeg
    DE496A70-5C76-45F8-9ECD-2A59B706D97A.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 515687D6-A977-474A-B37F-21767CD15E67.jpeg
    515687D6-A977-474A-B37F-21767CD15E67.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 91
  • B04EBADF-12C6-4A35-B24C-998A50AEC887.jpeg
    B04EBADF-12C6-4A35-B24C-998A50AEC887.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 7953A42F-ECA3-4F7D-909D-270090A3DB1A.jpeg
    7953A42F-ECA3-4F7D-909D-270090A3DB1A.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 9C60FF04-4B16-483B-9083-F5535911906E.jpeg
    9C60FF04-4B16-483B-9083-F5535911906E.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 83
  • A769A663-4AB7-4D5E-8D7F-6504AF450364.jpeg
    A769A663-4AB7-4D5E-8D7F-6504AF450364.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 2C3FB5E0-BB76-4722-ACF4-A6D1404F4DBF.jpeg
    2C3FB5E0-BB76-4722-ACF4-A6D1404F4DBF.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 74257CE3-3AA4-47E5-90EC-08D7488C136B.jpeg
    74257CE3-3AA4-47E5-90EC-08D7488C136B.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 77
  • CB36F9FD-8922-4511-9404-0E7735DD44D0.jpeg
    CB36F9FD-8922-4511-9404-0E7735DD44D0.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 75
Orchid Lounge is open! Again, I only included a few photos as there was a lot posted. But I provided a link to the post on the UOAP Facebook page
I’ll add the beer and wine list because I know it’s important

Thank you for posting!!!

Menu for sushi hasn’t changed much but some new cocktails will be fun to try.

There’s a gorgeous chandelier to be put in which will be stunning, it’s been held back for a few months which is a shame.

Again, thanks so much for posting :wave2:

So we are toying with the idea of RP even though it would be a tight fit for us.
I do have a question. Are children (13 and 7) welcome in the Orchid Lounge and Jake's at normal meal times?
I see that Jake's has a kid's menu, so I am guessing that is okay.

(I know everyone says this, but my children are good at behaving at nice restaurants.)

Two questions:

Are you required to actually perform a check out? With condos we just leave without doing anything. What happens if you don’t physically check out with the front desk or via the TV?

Secondly, is a roll away required for a 5th guest in a double queen or can we bring our own blowup bed at no cost?
I'm almost certain you are NOT required to get a rollaway for the fifth person. You have to ask for it. As for checkout, I don't know what happens if you do nothing, but we received a check-out sheet the night before giving us multiple check-out options, including email, phone, text and in-lobby. I elected to text that we were checking out and received a confirmation text and an email with a pdf of our final bill.

So we are toying with the idea of RP even though it would be a tight fit for us.
I do have a question. Are children (13 and 7) welcome in the Orchid Lounge and Jake's at normal meal times?

(I know everyone says this, but my children are good at behaving at nice restaurants.)
We didn't do Orchids, but our kids (7, 10 ans 12) LOVED Jake's. We ate there twice and it is perfectly kid-friendly. I recommend the outside seating; it feels like you have been transported to the South Pacific--you have no line of sight to anything that isn't tropical. And the food is great. The herb-roased chicken was perfect; kids loved the burger and pizza on the kids menu.

Yes, kids are welcome in all restaurants, in all hotels.

We`ve seen kids in Jake`s very late too. So no worries about timings for food if you`re late eating one night.

We recently stayed there thanks to @schumigirl !!! I just wasn't ready to go until she offered to pay for our round trip airfare and 7 night stay at Club Level. Now we're sold and will never regret taking up such a generous offer!

Wait for it.....

Just joking! :rotfl: Seriously though, that Express Pass is worth it's weight in gold!

lol.....I`ve just seen this!!!! :rotfl2:

You`re right though, the EP is worth it`s weight in gold!!!!

Two questions:

Are you required to actually perform a check out? With condos we just leave without doing anything. What happens if you don’t physically check out with the front desk or via the TV?

Secondly, is a roll away required for a 5th guest in a double queen or can we bring our own blowup bed at no cost?

You can absolutely bring your own blow up bed at no cost.

Call Star Services on the room phone and ask for bedding for it, there is no charge for that. And many people do that too.

Question, Do they have a quick service breakfast place (or where you can get muffin/yogurt etc) A lot of my party are not big breakfast eaters.

Not even there yet and I'm already impressed with RPR. Got an email this morning asking for more information about my allergies (I'd ticked off that I have allergies in my preferences) so they can prepare the room accordingly. This didn't happen at Portofino last year!

According to the annual passholder page, Tuk Tuk Market opened today at 3pm and Orchid Lounge will be open tomorrow at 5pm. There was 22 photos so I only picked some to post. But other photos showed single serve cereals and chips, candy (skittles, reeses, etc), plenty of options of refrigerated drinks (beer, wine, powerade, milk, etc), coffee and hot water.

What are the hours of Tuk Tuk Market? I tried to find info on the RPR home page, nothing. Page 1 of this thread also had no info. :confused3 We'll be there in less than 60 days for our first RPR stay, so any info would be appreciated. Also I see the picture of the Coke Freestyle machine, how will drinks be handled? One time fill up or do they have a refillable mug program? I know they are not affiliated with the parks, so my parks mug can't be used for fill-ups at the resort.

What are the hours of Tuk Tuk Market? I tried to find info on the RPR home page, nothing. Page 1 of this thread also had no info. :confused3 We'll be there in less than 60 days for our first RPR stay, so any info would be appreciated. Also I see the picture of the Coke Freestyle machine, how will drinks be handled? One time fill up or do they have a refillable mug program? I know they are not affiliated with the parks, so my parks mug can't be used for fill-ups at the resort.

This is brand new, so as soon as there is a link to attach to the first post, I’ll put it there...... :thumbsup2

It is open from 6am till 11pm, same hours as Dutch Trading in Sapphire.

No idea about the coke machines.

We’ll be there in 38 days, so I’ll get pictures for the post then too.

Last edited:
This is brand new, so as soon as there is a link to attach to the first post, I’ll put it there...... :thumbsup2

It is open from 6am till 11pm, same hours as Dutch Trading in Sapphire.

No idea about the coke machines.

We’ll be there in 38 days, so I’ll get pictures for the post then too.

Thank you! I'll keep my eye out for new updates about Tuk Tuk! :yay:

Woo hoo! We are officially booked, flights & Royal Pacific 2 Queen with AP discount! Tues Nov 26 -Tues Dec 3

A bit nervous, first time traveling during the holiday but I hear Universal is amazingly fun!

Due to flights being outrageous we had to extend our stay by one night at Hampton Inn on Tuesday Nov 26th but that's a free night stay so we're good to go! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!