ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

hhoope01, thanks so much for your thoughtful reply! Since then, my solo trip has been put on hold so I can play nursemaid to my SO after his knee replacement to ring in the new year. Guess the Grinch doesn’t want to see me. Thanks again!

Hey all! I know you guys can help me out! Do the standard rooms at Royal Pacific have tubs? Thanks!

Hey all! I know you guys can help me out! Do the standard rooms at Royal Pacific have tubs? Thanks!

As Mac says there are some rooms with a tub.

Put a request on your reservation if you want one and hopefully you‘ll get it. We had one in a room two years ago but we prefer just the shower.

Give them a call and have your request added :thumbsup2

We are thinking of visiting a couple of our favorite dining locations and watering holes one evening while we are staying elsewhere in Orlando in a few months. I've read that you can get self parking validated with a minimum spend of $25 at participating restaurants - it's not hard for us to spend $25 at Jake's so that's no problem. But we also wanted to walk over to Strongwater for a bit of a progressive dinner (dessert!). Is there a time limit on the parking validation? I'd prefer to walk rather than drive, but we can move the car if necessary.

I'll have to catch up later! It's a cool day here in Orlando 60's and temps will drop later this evening! Great hair day for sure! :rotfl:

Views from our room Tower 2, 5th floor

Along with a photo I created featuring my men folk fighting a Dementor!

We do not have club level this time so I'm happy we brought K-cups from home! :drinking1

I'll have to catch up later! It's a cool day here in Orlando 60's and temps will drop later this evening! Great hair day for sure! :rotfl:

Views from our room Tower 2, 5th floor
View attachment 456154

View attachment 456155

Along with a photo I created featuring my men folk fighting a Dementor!

View attachment 456156

We do not have club level this time so I'm happy we brought K-cups from home! :drinking1

lol......it’s not too bad in the sunshine, but so windy.......

Hope you have a lovely trip....warms up again Wednesday!!!

Nice picture!!!

Ha! We're packing tonight and flying out tomorrow! Still, I love the cooler temps and we came prepared! It felt like the mid 40's tonight. Flying from Michigan we were all set!

Hey, we're leaving tomorrow and have 4 20oz Coke and 3 20oz Sprite bottles available for free! We're in Tower 2 on the 5th floor. PM if interested. I can meet you in the lobby.

Am so excited, just booked my first ever universal solo trip to stay a week club level at RPR, only problem it’s not until spring 2021 lol. Have stayed solo at Disney before but want a more chilled Orlando trip so concentrating on the universal parks which I haven’t visited since 2006, as well as lots of shopping. I couldn’t initially decide between RPR and PB but then having seen a recent video of PB’s room refurb it turned out to be an easy decision and RPR it is :lovestruc
Going to read through this whole great thread as well as shumigirl’s trip reports.

Just got back home! Stayed a couple nights at Royal Pacific for the Universal perks. Was a lovely hotel. I was the one asking about the tubs last week. All we had to do was ask at check in and she put it in the notes and we got a tub in our standard room. Thanks for the advice!

Back home in Michigan! Wolverines spanked the Spartans, more like slammed! :teeth: Brought home a few souvenirs including the flu! :scared: Feeling better now. Did anyone notice how many people were sick on their flights? Wow!

Loved our room just wish they had more hooks for toiletry bags, I have my own and DH shares with DS so I brought 2 - Command Large Sized Bathroom Hook with Water-Resistant Strips (1 Hook 2 Strips): Target or Amazon
Placed them on the large mirror on the wall by the sink. When packing they removed very easily. I did not clean the mirror prior to applying the strips.
We used 2 - Personal Organizer Toiletry Bag, Medium from:
LL Bean . I recommend removing the detachable mirror and leaving it at home.

The Keurig sure is nice. As mentioned earlier we brought a few bags from home along with hot cocoa packets and instant oatmeal. Asked concierge for 3 coffee mugs, 3 bowls and 4 spoons. I keep a small container of Dawn in my toiletry bag so it was an easy clean up and housekeeping never removed them from our room.

Lastly, I have to mention my son's ring went missing from our room. He placed it on the computer table and it was gone when we came back. He was the last person in the room as we were leaving for the day and I thought he was going to wear it, otherwise I would have put it in the safe. We contacted the front desk who put us through security to no avail. Since being home we placed another call, again to no avail. This was gifted to him on his 16th birthday. We leave a $10 tip for housekeeping and have our room cleaned/tidy every two days. How disappointing.

Oh, now honestly this is the last item to mention, I promise! We had issues using Visa Gift Cards. I bought them from Kroger, registered them and took them with us. If interested you can read more about it here AND see the actual print out from Universal: LINK

Okay, okay yous guys! Now I sound like Joe Pesci! :laughing:
Favorite movie of all time "My Cousin Vinny" :rotfl:

We have another trip planned; Jan 17th - Jan 23rd. Anyone else going?

We are staying at RP in March. What's the best quick breakfast to get at the resort? Or is it better to get something at Citywalk or in the parks themselves?

We are staying at RP in March. What's the best quick breakfast to get at the resort? Or is it better to get something at Citywalk or in the parks themselves?

Tuk Tuk grab and go seems incredibly popular.

It‘s in the lobby and is filled with lots of breakfast options. We’ve wandered down to see it a few times and it’s busy which is good to see. It’s so much better than the breakfasts on offer previously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!