ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

This might be a silly question but do they give you a lei at check in?

Not a silly question at all.

Stephanie was handing them out as you walked into the lobby on our last visit, and she was still there before the shut down, but not any more.

It seems they have stopped handing them out now though.

Shame as everyone loved a Lei......we collected so many of them over the years. We on a few visits got offered them every day, so we did take them all home and gave a huge amount of them to the local nursery for little fun craft projects.

Last edited:
I am staying at RPR for the first time in Dec. I have stayed at HR in the past but really looking forward to staying at RPR this year . I love being able to walk to the parks. Hoping to go to the Orlando Informer event.

I am staying at RPR for the first time in Dec. I have stayed at HR in the past but really looking forward to staying at RPR this year . I love being able to walk to the parks. Hoping to go to the Orlando Informer event.

How lovely you`re all sorted for that trip!

Yes, the walk to the parks from the hotels is a real bonus! Hope you have a lovely stay there.......

Reactions: DLo
Newbs who just stayed there a few weeks ago.
We arrived for check in around noon and I was able to snag a VL pass for Hagrid’s, so have your app ready to go. We surprised at how frequently the boats came. Not much wait throughout our stay.
Wonderful experience!
Enjoy
So you can get the VL for Hagrids from the hotel, or do you actually have to be in the parks? That's good to know. We're driving from Sarasota straight to the hotel, checking in, dropping off bags, then going right on to the parks, so we should be there fairly early. 9-10 a.m. I'd think. Hopefully there are still VLs for it, bc we should be covered with everything else w/ Unl EP but I really wanna do Hagrids.

I'm assuming that the resort lets you leave your bags there if your room isn't ready?

Anyone know how the new Florida bar mandate as impacted the offerings at RPR? I know it varies and only applies if a place makes 50% or more of its revenue from alcohol sales so not sure what at RPR would fall under that.

So you can get the VL for Hagrids from the hotel, or do you actually have to be in the parks? That's good to know. We're driving from Sarasota straight to the hotel, checking in, dropping off bags, then going right on to the parks, so we should be there fairly early. 9-10 a.m. I'd think. Hopefully there are still VLs for it, bc we should be covered with everything else w/ Unl EP but I really wanna do Hagrids.

I'm assuming that the resort lets you leave your bags there if your room isn't ready?
Yes, I snagged it right in the lobby around noon on check in day. Our room was ready at that time as well. If you don't get a VL for Hagrid's right away, keep checking. They don't seem to release them all at once, so keep checking. Also, have everyone in your party get the app, so it'll increase your chances of people trying to get them. We rode multiple times in a day b/c several of us were able to get it on our phones.

Yes, I snagged it right in the lobby around noon on check in day. Our room was ready at that time as well. If you don't get a VL for Hagrid's right away, keep checking. They don't seem to release them all at once, so keep checking. Also, have everyone in your party get the app, so it'll increase your chances of people trying to get them. We rode multiple times in a day b/c several of us were able to get it on our phones.
Thanks! That's good to know, especially that we can get them from the hotel lobby. We should be there pretty early so I don't expect us having too much of a problem snagging one. Now, just gotta hope the weather holds up for the day we're going!

I'm going to stay at RPR (my first time staying on property at Universal!) for four night next week. I was really looking forward to Orchid, because I love sushi. Any word on if it will reopen by then?

I'm going to stay at RPR (my first time staying on property at Universal!) for four night next week. I was really looking forward to Orchid, because I love sushi. Any word on if it will reopen by then?

They haven`t released a confirmed opening date for Orchids yet. I have no clue when it will open.

Yes, their sushi is amazing!

We leave a week from tomorrow! I’m getting together our instacart order and am wondering if there is a toaster in the hospitality suites and the type coffee maker? Does anyone know?

Take a look at the following pictures. It looks like they have a Keurig just like most other rooms for coffee/tea. And the kitchen area only seems to have a sink, refrig, and microwave. I don't see any toasters nor have I seen any listed in the Hospitality suite amenities. So guessing the answer is no to toasters.

https://www.oyster.com/orlando/hote...l-royal-pacific-resort-a-loews-hotel-v645668/
Those are much more detailed pictures, Thank you! So I guess no Eggos but I’m glad about the Keurig.

Those are much more detailed pictures, Thank you! So I guess no Eggos but I’m glad about the Keurig.

The link above are the older pictures of the Hospitality Suites before the refurb. They have all been revamped now and look lovely.

But, still no toaster. I think it`s too easy to set off a smoke alarm with a toaster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter