ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Anyone know if the Wok Experience is still happening? It is listed on the main Islands dining page, but I would think it might be a no go right now.

I just booked RPR for next week. I also got the FL Resident buy a day get a day + Volcano Bay ticket. Does anyone know if I can pick this ticket up at RPR???? I would like to go to VB when I arrive next week, but I'm worried I will have to go to IOA or USF first. It says there's a place in the hotel where you can swipe your card to pick up the tickets, but it's been years since I've been to RPR.

I just booked RPR for next week. I also got the FL Resident buy a day get a day + Volcano Bay ticket. Does anyone know if I can pick this ticket up at RPR???? I would like to go to VB when I arrive next week, but I'm worried I will have to go to IOA or USF first. It says there's a place in the hotel where you can swipe your card to pick up the tickets, but it's been years since I've been to RPR.

There is a ticket desk at RP, they got rid of the swipe machine for tickets when they did the revamp.

I`ve never been to Volcano Bay but I would imagine they`ll be able to help you.

Have a wonderful trip!!!

I checked into a King suite this morning! It’s amazing. I’m so happy to be here and you can tell the TMs are too.

Checked in at 9:30 and the room was ready. I booked a FL resident package and was glad that I was able to pick up my tickets in the lobby.

Glad to hear it......

Have a wonderful stay......

We just returned from a 5 night stay at Royal Pacific. Had an awesome time there and at the parks, even with all the COVID precautions.
The staff was amazing, the parks were very manageable, and we felt generally very safe. They are doing everything to ensure the safety of guests and employees in my eyes. There is hand sanitizer everywhere you look. Signs to remind you to stay healthy, Circles and lines purposefully placed to keep you distanced from others, and very thoughtful employees that keep you aware of best practices.
Just a few vents. There are people who don’t understand the concept of social distancing, at all. We would stop walking to let others pass, but thats been going on way before COVID started. I had to ask one family once in line as nicely as I could, to please not stand so close to us.
That’s it! We had a great time!

We just returned from a 5 night stay at Royal Pacific. Had an awesome time there and at the parks, even with all the COVID precautions.
The staff was amazing, the parks were very manageable, and we felt generally very safe. They are doing everything to ensure the safety of guests and employees in my eyes. There is hand sanitizer everywhere you look. Signs to remind you to stay healthy, Circles and lines purposefully placed to keep you distanced from others, and very thoughtful employees that keep you aware of best practices.
Just a few vents. There are people who don’t understand the concept of social distancing, at all. We would stop walking to let others pass, but thats been going on way before COVID started. I had to ask one family once in line as nicely as I could, to please not stand so close to us.
That’s it! We had a great time!

Thanks so much for your report :)!

We'll be going to RPR in a month & I was wondering about what's open/available as far as dining at the resort?

I also just returned from a much needed 3 day getaway at RPR. I arrived Wednesday morning at about 9am and had a wonderful checkin with Alexa. I'm not used to my room being ready until after 4 or later so it was a nice surprise to find out the room was ready. We were in Tower 3 in a King Suite in room 3401. Nice and close to the stairs and elevator. I preferred using the stairs as it seemed there was always a wait on the first floor to use the elevator and sometimes it felt like too many people were in that space waiting. The room was nice and it was good to have the extra space, but it felt like there was a lot of empty space. However, the shower was amazing with the dual shower heads. I spent a lot of time at Jakes and they were completely dead. That red beer is definitely amazing as reported. I also had the best meal of the trip here and I ate at Margaritaville and NBC Grill. The new grab and go place in the lobby was a nice addition to see too. The pool closed around 2 or 2:30 both afternoons for weather, but I got to enjoy it last night for a few hours. One last thing is I would not recommend anyone sleep on that pull out bed in the King Suite. Not comfortable in the slightest bit.

Thanks so much for your report :)!

We'll be going to RPR in a month & I was wondering about what's open/available as far as dining at the resort?
The pool bar was open for ordering, Haley waited on us as we relaxed by the pool our first evening. Jake’s and Islands were open as well And they let us order off either menu. I had the Mongolian beef and it was really good. You could also go into a place that had grab and go items.

Thanks so much for the info - sounds like we'll be fine for dining at the resort - we're super excited - can't wait for our first visit to RPR!

So excited for you too......I can`t wait to hear all about it when you come back from your trip...... :wave2:

So excited for you too......I can`t wait to hear all about it when you come back from your trip...... :wave2:

Thanks shumigirl!

This is a rescheduled from May anniversary celebration trip that's now become an August my birthday celebration trip. We had to book PBH in May because at the time, there was no availability for RPR (convention, I think.)

When it came time to rebook, I wanted RPR (they had me at elephant garden plus I LOVE the South Pacific theme & closer to the parks) & he wanted PBH for the bay thing & longer boat ride (that's a whole separate attraction for my husband, LOL.) We literally flipped a coin & PBH "won." We'd stayed at Hard Rock in December & knew that wasn't for us (VERY nice but the noise level was not our thing- we spend as much time if not more at the resort as at the parks & like to hang out in the outside common areas.)

So when the reopening of PBH kept being moved out, I booked a back up ressie at RPR & secretly kept wishing that we'd end up at RPR...Happy Birthday to me :)!

Thanks shumigirl!

This is a rescheduled from May anniversary celebration trip that's now become an August my birthday celebration trip. We had to book PBH in May because at the time, there was no availability for RPR (convention, I think.)

When it came time to rebook, I wanted RPR (they had me at elephant garden plus I LOVE the South Pacific theme & closer to the parks) & he wanted PBH for the bay thing & longer boat ride (that's a whole separate attraction for my husband, LOL.) We literally flipped a coin & PBH "won." We'd stayed at Hard Rock in December & knew that wasn't for us (VERY nice but the noise level was not our thing- we spend as much time if not more at the resort as at the parks & like to hang out in the outside common areas.)

So when the reopening of PBH kept being moved out, I booked a back up ressie at RPR & secretly kept wishing that we'd end up at RPR...Happy Birthday to me :)!

Happy Birthday indeed!!! Yes, the theme is beautiful there......

Those boat rides are popular.....lol......yes, Hard Rock isn`t for us either......apart from The Palm, we never go there.

But, glad you`re happy with the trip and I know you`ll have a blast at RP!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter