Royal pacific room question

Affy

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

so we are planning on staying at the Royal pacific hotel. Question on the king suite and king suite hearing accessible rooms. In the description of the rooms one says it comes with the continentAl breakfast and one doesnt why? They are the same room but one is hearing accessible? Is this a misprint?

Hi there,

so we are planning on staying at the Royal pacific hotel. Question on the king suite and king suite hearing accessible rooms. In the description of the rooms one says it comes with the continentAl breakfast and one doesnt why? They are the same room but one is hearing accessible? Is this a misprint?

Here's the link to the Royal Pacific Thread

Direct link

Can you double check the descriptions? There are King suites, Royal suite + king bed, accessible King bed (not suite). The latter two can have club access (continental breakfast and others) if it's in the room description.

I don't believe the King Suites have club access.

Can you double check the descriptions? There are King suites, Royal suite + king bed, accessible King bed (not suite). The latter two can have club access (continental breakfast and others) if it's in the room description.

I did! I even had my husband double check!

You can book a King Suite with Club access.

Any room can have Club added if available.

But, for OP.....I`ve never seen a room advertised as having just a continental breakfast included, surely it would say Club Access, or not included in the description. I haven`t looked at any booking website for the longest time.

Agreed any room can add club if available at check-in. I'm curious if the OP had found a bookable category called "King suite with Club access". The room I'm interested in is the one with 670 sq. ft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter