Royal Pacific room request?

Sue M

DIS Veteran
Hi! I just booked 10 nights at RP, new to resort. Stayed at the other 2 Deluxe so want to try Royal Pacific. Any requests if I wish to be centrally located, near boat dock, pool... Going end of April, celebration for my daughters grad getting her Bachelors.

T3 is nearest to boat dock. T1 nearest to walking path.........but honestly, the resort is quite compact and nothing is far to walk to.

We prefer T3 but T1 has some nice views too........request a high floor if possible. Pool or park views are always nice........lower floors can look out to foliage and bottom of trees.

T2 can have pets but on lowest floor.

T3 is nearest to boat dock. T1 nearest to walking path.........but honestly, the resort is quite compact and nothing is far to walk to.

We prefer T3 but T1 has some nice views too........request a high floor if possible. Pool or park views are always nice........lower floors can look out to foliage and bottom of trees.

Thanks!

Where would I request if we were looking for a quieter room? I know its not going to be quiet but Mom is a light sleeper so I try.

Where would I request if we were looking for a quieter room? I know its not going to be quiet but Mom is a light sleeper so I try.

Probably as far away from the elevators as possible. Downside of that is a slightly longer walk if that’s an issue.

People do sometimes make noises along the corridors and the further away you are the less you should hear....... it it’s the luck of the draw at times with hotels.

Our trip just over we barely heard a sound in the corridors at RP........few years ago we heard a lot of noisy people who just had to yell at each other..........

Hope your mother does get a good sleep when you go.........

I’m the lightest sleeper in the world but when I had my daughter someone suggested a white noise machine to help her sleep. It worked great for her and even better for me! Now I use it every time I travel and sleep so much better. Have your mom try out a few different apps and find the “noise” that works best for her.

Looking at resort map, it’s hard to tell, but are all the restaurants in centre of towers or are they in some of the towers? I always agonize about room location, ugh. It doesn’t look like there are any balconies, so I’m not bothered too much about views, a nice one is always good but without a balcony to sit out and enjoy it on I booked a standard view.
I added T3 upper floor, now agonizing T1 or T3 :sad2: I’m hopeless.
Also does RP have the refillable resort mugs/cups?
Thanks again!

Looking at resort map, it’s hard to tell, but are all the restaurants in centre of towers or are they in some of the towers? I always agonize about room location, ugh. It doesn’t look like there are any balconies, so I’m not bothered too much about views, a nice one is always good but without a balcony to sit out and enjoy it on I booked a standard view.
I added T3 upper floor, now agonizing T1 or T3 :sad2: I’m hopeless.
Also does RP have the refillable resort mugs/cups?
Thanks again!

The Orchid Court lounge is on floor 3 in the center lobby, across from where check-in and bell services is. Each of the towers has a hallway and elevator bank off the center lobby. Jake's and Islands are directly below Orchid Court on floor 1, the ground floor.

The location we have liked the best is floor 1 of Tower 1. We were a quick walk out the door to the pool, walking path, boat launch and restaurants. We only used the elevator once when we went to Orchid Court. We've stayed on floor 5 of Tower 3 in the past which is convenient to the boat launch, but we usually walk so that didn't benefit us.

The Orchid Court lounge is on floor 3 in the center lobby, across from where check-in and bell services is. Each of the towers has a hallway and elevator bank off the center lobby. Jake's and Islands are directly below Orchid Court on floor 1, the ground floor.

The location we have liked the best is floor 1 of Tower 1. We were a quick walk out the door to the pool, walking path, boat launch and restaurants. We only used the elevator once when we went to Orchid Court. We've stayed on floor 5 of Tower 3 in the past which is convenient to the boat launch, but we usually walk so that didn't benefit us.
Thanks! What about refillable mugs/cups? I noticed some people talking about getting them at other Universal hotels.

Thanks! What about refillable mugs/cups? I noticed some people talking about getting them at other Universal hotels.

I know Cabana Bay has them, but I've not seen anything similar at RPR. Perhaps someone else can confirm because I'm not usually looking for them either. RPR does have a thing where if you buy an alcoholic drink in the special cup by the pool, you get some kind of refill or discount on the next one - I don't know the specifics though.

I know Cabana Bay has them, but I've not seen anything similar at RPR. Perhaps someone else can confirm because I'm not usually looking for them either. RPR does have a thing where if you buy an alcoholic drink in the special cup by the pool, you get some kind of refill or discount on the next one - I don't know the specifics though.

Yep, no refillable mug at RP.

The drinks by the pool is quite a good one........you buy your first cocktail at $15 or whatever it is, then you have your glass refilled for $10. They do give you a washed fresh glass though........although it’s a plastic glass :D

Yep, no refillable mug at RP.

The drinks by the pool is quite a good one........you buy your first cocktail at $15 or whatever it is, then you have your glass refilled for $10. They do give you a washed fresh glass though........although it’s a plastic glass :D

Thanks for posting this!
This tip slipped my mind

Imagine that
Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter