Royal Table Beef!

Gbspirit

Earning My Ears
Just going to complain for a bit! Going to DW for the week on August 25th.

Got up at 530am to book my dining reservations, with the Royal Table as number 1. Soon as 6am was on the clock no Royal Table openings! In years past, I had to call in to reserve the Castle, so I waited til 7am. Called in and was told there was no openings all week unless we book the Signature Celebration package. $770 extra if we want the reservation!

Don‘t get me wrong, I love DW but that’s a hit I can’t absorb (or will do).

That’s it, complaint over!

I thought you were going to complain about the steak! :lmao:

They do that upcharge dinner for certain hours each night, maybe 5:30 to 7. Check before and after those times. Or just do lunch.

There's no way the rest of those meals are fully booked 180 days out. Keep looking. Although I have no doubt taking the prime booking times out for the upcharge has probably made it harder.

If it is fully booked, set up a search on Tourng Plans' reservation finder. You'll get one.

The upcharge dinner has reduced the availability of times during the most popular dinner hours. Also, there are Halloween parties scheduled during your week that will also limit the availability of regular reservations for those who aren't attending the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter