Royal to build the first carbon neutral private cruise destination in the world.

bbel

DIS Veteran
Did you guys see the news of the next Perfect Day island? To be built in Vanuatu in the South Pacific.

Says it's going to have a different look and feel to Coco Cay because everyone's idea of perfect is different.

Coming at some point in 2022!

It's going to be interesting as to how this works out from a business perspective, given that you'd probably be sailing out of Australia to get to Vanuatu. RCCL, of course, has a few other cruise lines besides just RCI so you get some capacity there. But do you then sublet to other cruise lines?

It's early, of course, so it should be interesting to see how this plays out.

I am super excited about this new Perfect Day island. It will be me and DH's 30th anniversary in 2023. I am dreaming of a Hawaiian escape but DH has always wanted to travel to Australia. We both love cruising so this would be so awesome! Can't wait for more details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!