Royal Up

Minnie on the go

Earning My Ears
I'm wondering if there is anyway to know if a bid has been accepted or how many bids there are. I'm so anxious and wondering if I have any chance with my bid..... I should have never made the bid. Not worth the stress. :scratchin

No way to know how many bids there are....they will notify you via email one way or another. It seems the acceptance emails arrive anywhere between three weeks and one day before sailing, and the losing bid emails arrive a day or so before sailing.

I like having the opportunity to bid on a better room but the process is very stressful. There should time to bid and then a reasonable time frame for notification of result. I've been waiting over a month now. I would be thrilled to win the upgrade but the waiting is too much. Beginning to think that this bidding process may not be worth all this....

Yeah... I feel like it's the kind of chance one should take only when they are absolutely fine with the type of cabin they have and getting a cheaper upgrade would just be a bonus. My husband and I currently have the most basic inside cabin. We don't plan to spend much time in the room. So we are not betting a lot for the "promenade view" and the "ocean view". However, if by any luck they would accept our bet for the balcony... I think I'd make changes to our schedule so we can spend more time in the cabin in the morning!

Update: 11 days before my cruise and still no news from Royal Up... (Expecting them to turn our offer down because we didn't bet much) ...:rolleyes1

New update: Breaking news. 1 week before the cruise, our bet has been accepted and I'm extremely excited because we have been upgraded to a "Spacious Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom"

So I'm giving RoyalUp a try.

Attempting an upgrade from a standard balcony to a Grand Suite on my Indy cruise. Did the minimum bid of $530CAD ($265 each for first 2 occupants). Given that the cost of a Junior Suite is about $200USD pp/pn more than my balcony it's worth taking a flyer on it. Suites are supposedly sold out so I'd guess that we won't get it. If we do... well that's my birthday present (that the wife and kids can also take advantage of).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!