Royal vs Celebrity

FairestOfThemAll37

DIS Veteran
Planning a cruise coming up-7 day eastern Caribbean.

Two adults, no kids.

Would be the Allure (or oasis I can't remember) or the celebrity reflection.

I've been on both of these lines but only on the older ships. I'm looking for advice on the difference between these two lines and opinions.

If we went Royal we would be in a verandah room and a concierge verandah or AquaClass room

Thanks in advance! :)

Both are wonderful ships. I think it really comes down to the kind of experience you want. Celebrity will be more low-key, relaxing. No big activities like Flow Rider, climbing wall, etc. Older crowd for the most part. If you're looking for something more active go with Allure/Oasis.

Most people would give Celebrity an edge for food, Royal an edge for entertainment. Celeb is often an older crowd, but any cruise is a great cruise.

Aqua Class cabins: I've read some complaints about them being directly under the Fitness Center, lots of above noise. Check out the deck plans if you choose that route. Haven't been on a Royal ship larger than Liberty, so can't comment on Allure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!